• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Monmouth

Trump 44
Rubio 27
Cruz 17
Kasich 9

Knowing Florida, I really shouldn't have ever doubted it would go Trump. Wouldn't surprise me if he carried it in a general election.

NeoXChaos

upper panhandle of FL is AL basically. You can see that by how well he did in the South he is going to run up the margin there. Rubio margins in the I-4 won't be able to offset Trump in the North.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
36 hours until Rubio's campaign ends and RubioGAF lose the game. Cheebo was so adamant about Rubio too.

PD said Trump would not win a single primary. Cheebo said Rubio would be in the lead by December. I said Trump would not win keep a lead all the way into the new year. We all deserve to eat crow.

Faux beltway insiders made the same mistake real beltway insiders made!

Slacker

Florida being called when the polls close is gonna be hilarious. T-Minus ~36 hours until the death of Rubio's career in politics.

Whoever his top advisors are should be out of politics too. They let this guy talk about another candidate's you-know-what size, and now he's going all in with this Obama literally intends to destroy the country Glenn Beck style conspiracy horseshit. This is the establishment pick, guys? Really? REALLY?

How would this cycle have played out if Trump did win Iowa and went 4-0 in early primaries?

I wonder if the white trump people in Illinois get even more fired up after seeing black people protest their man.

The news media just can't help themselves

CdhO8z2UMAAIFjk

Slacker

The news media just can't help themselves

CdhO8z2UMAAIFjk

Remember the lil Marco event last week at the football field where there were like 100 people watching online? 13895 are currently watching the stream of those two empty chairs sitting there. To be fair to the watchers they're playing some pretty rockin hold music for us.

ivysaur12

Banned
Ivysaur I can't wait for the thread tonight. It better be luxurious.

Why would you doubt me?

Also I have this:

Illinois - Eryth Sea (a bunch of nothing with a huge city to the north)
Florida - Satorl Marsh (swamp land with a stunning polarity)
North Carolina - Downed Arm (a newly discovered haven to our heroes still surrounded by danger)
Ohio - Gaur Plains (fertile, classic, diverse -- the mascot of Bionis)

No idea for Missouri

Why would you doubt me?

Also I have this:

North Carolina - Downed Arm (a newly discovered haven to our heroes still surrounded by danger)

No idea for Missouri

*Fallen Arm

also you're actually going with Xenoblade as a theme? lol

PBY

Banned
The protests have turned Trump crowds into fucking CROWDS. These people have the bloodlust.

really curious how Christie will deal w/ a protestor

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why would you doubt me?

Also I have this:

No idea for Missouri

Missouri can be the inside of the bionis with the fart clouds

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Why would you doubt me?

Also I have this:

No idea for Missouri

Oh man, this gonna be good!

PBY

Banned
tremendous super luxury

what the fuck is this donald, this is a presser on your hotels lmao

edit2: DYING at Christie trying to keep this on the rails

WTF is this Trump shit. I still think someone forced Christie to do this. Like...have we seen his family lately? What is going on here. How is this a thing that is happening right now.

There was a guy at a Trump rally last night who was cosplaying as a Wall.

Slacker

Comments from the Trump stream:

> I HAVE SEXY DREAMS ABOUT MR TRUMP.....HE IS SUCH AN ALPHA MALE

> he's the new JFK

> TRUMP IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SEND OBAMA BACK TO HIS REAL HOME

Holy hell the comments got crazy as soon as a protester started up.

Protester interruption happening going on 90 seconds so far.

PBY

Banned
You can see Christie squirming when Trump goes off script lmaoooo

"No one got hurt except maybe that one guy who got hit we're not violent'

ivysaur12

Banned
My copy sits, sealed and waiting, for who knows how long. For a game like that, I need huge swaths of time off. It's not a game to be nibbled at. Sad!

Xenoblade Chronicles > Baten Kaitos Origins > Xenosaga III > Xenoblade Chronicles X > Baten Kaitos > Xenosaga > Xenosaga II

The MonolithSoft rankings. It is written.

My copy sits, sealed and waiting, for who knows how long. For a game like that, I need huge swaths of time off. It's not a game to be nibbled at. Sad!

There are very few RPGs I like. Mass Effect, KOTOR, Paper Mario, Pokemon (if we define it loosely), and something like Child of Light is about it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom