• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christie giving a pity "Yeah."

Hahahaha.

What's the point of having Chris up there? Trump's just going to Trump, so let Trump be Trump and fuck pretending this is a Q and A session.

Fuck.

Get on this train! The craaaaaaazy train. CHOO CHOO.

Yes good governors. $350,000. I don't know if there is an establishment.

Trump just said he's going to win every state. Hahahahaha

"Instead of fighting it, they should get used to it."

Mwahahahaha.

Shhh....no tears, only sleep.

Shhh... no tears now

edit: fuck lol

FUCK!

Yes, let's get patriarchal up in here.

Holy hell he managed to go to "Talk about your family" to "Heroin" in like 15 seconds.

Mhahahahaha. "If I'd started, I'd probably love smoking and drinking" God help us all.

Ekai

You know, Chrisite is actually directing Drumpf to talk about typical party talking points. Making the voters relate to him. Christie seems to be just there for some damage-control/to make Drumpf focused on ABC issues that the base is just eating up. It's funny since these are such "establishment" statements. They're eating up the same shit that the other Repubs have been arguing but they think Drumpf is the protest choice.

PBY

Banned
FUCK!

Yes, let's get patriarchal up in here.

Holy hell he managed to go to "Talk about your family" to "Heroin" in like 15 seconds.

I have to keep reminding myself that these questions are being spoonfed to him.

No drugs or alcohol is a good thing to talk about? Christie is so confused lol

Trump, you've pushed more people to drink than any other republican this cycle.

WTF. Why is NC particularly worried about terrorism? Why the hell does ISIS want to bomb NC?

The stream I'm watching just showed a shot of the White House, and reminded me we have the right person in it still.

How dare you say that. The Dark Lord of the Sith, Lord Trump, just told us American's don't want Barack Obummer in the White House anymore! How dare you slander our once and future king, Lord Trump.

CdhT5cNUMAAh4z0.jpg

Okay CNN. Fine. But don't stop showing it.

How dare you say that. The Dark Lord of the Sith, Lord Drumpf, just told us American's don't want Barack Obummer in the White House anymore! How dare you slander our once and future king, Lord Drumpf.

Win win win. Mess mess mess. Let me tell you. Out! Out! Out! I don't know.

Fuck you whoever you are on the YouTube for saying Bernie needs to come to Jesus, you anti-semitic piece of filth. Get educated before you start running off at the mouth.

My mom went to Norway last week on a business trip, and she said "All anyone asked me about was Donald Trump."

The Norwegians really wanted to know if he could actually win. Most think he's scary/ a joke, but she said some of them argued "well he doesn't seem that bad. He's right about immigration. you guys just let anyone in right? How do you do that? We could never handle that here"

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Ok we really need this year to be over. You guys are cray cray

Yea, election season isn't really all that good for the thread. I always liked it better when there was actual policy detail to talk about, but that hasn't really happened since the ACA (for obvious reasons).

Farmboy

I cannot wait until this election is over. God.

And please, let a Democrat be in the White House.

There will be.
For the rest of the year at least.

By the way. What are the odds that every GOP candidate takes a WTA state (Cruz: Illinois, Trump: Florida, Kasich: Ohio) except Rubio? That would be fun.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I saw someone post previously how Trump would win the nomination if he lost Ohio. How would it go again?

Well, it would keep the "anyone but Trump" vote split between Kasich and Cruz. So long as he wins Florida it would be a win for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom