• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's "We're good people" reminds me of that joke from Roseanne.

DJ: Mom, I wanted to tell you. I just had some questions about God and stuff.

Roseanne:Well, so why didn't you come to us if you had questions? You know, there's no two better people to answer your questions than me and your Dad.

DJ: Okay. What religion are we?

Roseanne: I have no idea. Dan?

Dan: Well... my family's Pentecostal on Mom's side, Baptist on my Dad's. Your Mom's Mom was Lutheran and her Dad was Jewish.

DJ: So what do we believe?

Roseanne: Well... we believe in, ah, being good. So basically we're good people
Dan: Yeah, but we're not practicing.

CdhSZQVW4AA4O7P.jpg:large

That sounds like "I'm not doing this shit anymore"

Can't wait for little marco to lose Florida by double digits :')

Also, just mentioning this because it's kind of impressive: Bernie's holding 4 rallies in 3 states today. 2 in Ohio, one in NC, one in MO.

The look on Christie's face right now is just....I don't know how anyone with an iota of self respect could do this. I mean...I know it's Christie, so self-respect doesn't come into play....but good lord.

"Speaking of Christianity, they're chipping away at the 2nd Amendment."

WTF?

PBY

Banned
The look on Christie's face right now is just....I don't know how anyone with an iota of self respect could do this. I mean...I know it's Christie, so self-respect doesn't come into play....but good lord.

He's trying so goddamn hard to get Trump on the talking points lmao

edit: This is a new talking point, and lord is it fucking RAMBLY **Christie nodding blankly**

Slacker

Protester alert!

I guarantee Christie is doing this for a non-politics job after his term in NJ is over. He's done with politics and wants to sit on a board of directors somewhere and collect a fat paycheck.

Marco Rubio has a small "event."

Big Don said so.

Christie, scratch your nose again if you need someone to rescue you and begin the deprogramming.

Drek

Protester alert!

I guarantee Christie is doing this for a non-politics job after his term in NJ is over. He's done with politics and wants to sit on a board of directors somewhere and collect a fat paycheck.

Christie would be a valid appointment to the SCOTUS, and his big post-drop out push for Trump has come after Scalia's death.

The military has been against the funding Republicans constantly want them to have though......

We'll, they're stupid then. Because the way you solve problems is you throw money at them. Unless the problem is healthcare, poor people, Social Security, the environment, education or infrastructure. Those require less money because FREEDOM.

Ekai

Shhhh... it's been decimated. DECIMATED I TELLS YA

Believe me. Yuge military incoming.

We'll, they're stupid then. Because the way you solve problems is you throw money at them. Unless the problem is healthcare, poor people, Social Security, the environment, education or infrastructure. Those require less money because FREEDOM.

Freedom of choice to do nothing. It's gonna be great.

Clefargle

Hoping Rubio gets stomped hard in FL, need to see the republican establishment dumpster fire get some more fuel tossed in. The delicious schafefreud from this cycle will never again be matched. Trump has them legit shook and I'm loving this. I hope this will lead to them making a panicked decision to coalesce around Cruz and split the party. I know it's a little unrealistic, but those nut jobs have been able to peddle their dog whistles for far too long now. They need to lose everything and start over without the racism, overt Christianity and capitalist fetishism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom