• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
What.

The.

Fuck.

OH Democrats what the hell are you doing?? If Kasich is a moderate then I'm a scientologist. UGH

User 406

Banned
Mock
Primary results from my son's school:

Code:
Democratic
	Hillary Clinton	103
	Bernie Sanders	63

Republican
	John Kasich	4
	Ted Cruz	4
	Donald Trump	3
	Marco Rubio	3

This could spell trouble for Clinton!

a lot of girl power in there I think.

Demographically, the school is 99% black with the remainder being hispanic. I was actually a bit shocked there were that many votes on the Republican side, until I remembered that they have some white teachers. :X Probably some joke votes in there too. I damn sure hope there aren't real Trump supporters at my son's school. :(

Most people vote the same down ticket so Hillary winning would cause most down ticket races to go dem no?

Right, they're hoping that it goes something like '92 when Clinton won with 42% of the vote. Then both Trump and third party voters go Republican down ballot so they keep the senate.

studyguy

If Tom Cotton or another "true conservative" gets like 10% of the vote though (which is a definite possibility), then it shows that movement conservatism is dead and that it's Trump's party now. It would be humiliating.

Oh man it'd be entertaining as fuck to watch them spin their heads off justifying something around 10%, do it.

pigeon

Banned
Mock
Primary results from my son's school:

Code:
Democratic
	Hillary Clinton	103
	Bernie Sanders	63

Republican
	John Kasich	4
	Ted Cruz	4
	Donald Trump	3
	Marco Rubio	3

This could spell trouble for Clinton!

Forget that, you're burying the lede.

HUGE KASICH SURGE

TRUMP SLUMPS INTO FOUR WAY TIE

ANYBODY'S RACE WITH LOTS TO PLAY FOR

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

CCS

Banned
Okay, last person taken to vote.

I did my GOTV thing. I can feel good about whatever happens to--

OMG QUEEN COME THROUGH PLEASE OMG PLEASE

WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK

I'm prepared for the worst case so anything better is a pleasant surprise.

Must be some posturing so people in FL don't lose faith in him and go out and vote.

If he loses FL he will be out. Has to be.

Yeah. No way people continue donating to Rubio if he loses Florida. Who the hell will be showing up to his events nationwide after that? I don't mind if he continues to get humiliated though.

studyguy

Yeah. No way people continue donating to Rubio if he loses Florida. Who the hell will be showing up to his events nationwide after that? I don't mind if he continues to get humiliated though.

2016: I don't care for his policies but the memes were dank.

Truly these are the end times.

NeoXChaos

chat should go live at 7:00 EST. NC and OH will close in the 30 min time span at 7:30. Whoever is josh in the chat...take some xanax before you join lol.

Drek

That's politics.

I would also say that Bernie is what the democrats are suppose to be.

Except for his lack of any real plan worth a shit, his inability to work with anyone who isn't his specific brand of extreme left ideologue, and his complete lack of understanding about a goddamn thing he's talking about, sure.

Would be nice of them to blow a candidate who might be a good GE nominee down the road on some foolhardy #nevertrump campaign.

Maybe he can swing Arkansas for Hillary so the Clintons get one more ride.

lol, Cotton has no chance in a primary or a general ever, he'll never sniff the presidency.

I just want Cotton to run as an independent to get humiliated because I strongly dislike him.

If Tom Cotton or another "true conservative" gets like 10% of the vote though (which is a definite possibility), then it shows that movement conservatism is dead and that it's Trump's party now. It would be humiliating.

That would be awesome..

I still think this is a supremely dumb move. Trump is going to lose regardless. Just let him lose. They might be thinking of down ticket races, but I think this is far worse for them because Trump will go scorched earth telling his fanboys to not vote for any Republican opposing him.

That's what I was thinking. They seem to think that they are loyal to the party for some reason.. I don't get it
Hey guys.. We let that asshole hijack the party.. Vote for us pls.

Why would people vote for that?

I hope Rubio does stay in just to hear Trump eviscerate him at the next debate for not dropping out.
If I were Trump I'd outright refuse to do more debates. There's zero for him to gain from them at this point, and anyone likely to vote for him isn't going to care. The media and other candidates would shit on him, but they're all already doing that anyway.

Why the hell is Morning Joe on at 4:00? Does god hate me?

God hates me.

I don't care about the GOP fuck show. I only care about Queen.

I turned it out better than those bitches on Drag Race last night. How the hell you can't lip sync "I will survive"?

COME ON NOW.

Okay, last person taken to vote.

I did my GOTV thing. I can feel good about whatever happens to--

OMG QUEEN COME THROUGH PLEASE OMG PLEASE

9NZrBz6.gif

Spot me another fiver and I'll go get you a bottle. and by get you a bottle, I mean go get me a bottle and you never hear from me again.

:(

You taking a poor queens money. I just trying to get you to do the right thing, vote for Queen. But, of course, if I lay this nice, crisp $10.00 bill on the table...and you just happen to realize that you're wrong about your desire to support Wacky Bernie and want to support Queen...well, that's just something nice that happened, ain't it?

No one will judge you. $10 is $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom