• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam didn't do updated delegate projections for Super 2sday. At least, I don't think he did.

You lost me there, but I must say it sucks that after Bill Clinton didn't even have his knuckles wrapped for his illegal campaigning stop at an MA polling station, they were both at it on 2sday...

If Bernie is not highlighting these dirty tactics (also preventing voting in MA for two hours), because he wants to remain classy, that just isn't going to cut it, especially when doing so would surely garner public support.

CCS

Banned
I've just been asked to advise on an alt-universe Star Wars/US politics slash fic.

Finally a chance to use my knowledge.

danm999

After Tuesday the Hillary reddit seemed to have quite a few Bernie folk coming over and signing up. As the polls keep telling us, I think the majority of Bernie fans will vote for Clinton - it's just a small, very vocal minority that won't.

Pretty much what we saw on GAF as well.

Cerium

Daniel B·;198563877 said:
You lost me there, but I must say it sucks that after Bill Clinton didn't even have his knuckles wrapped for his illegal campaigning stop at an MA polling station, they were both at it om 2sday...

If Bernie is not highlighting these dirty tactics (also preventing voting in MA for two hours), because he wants to remain classy, that just isn't going to cut it, especially when doing so would surely garner public support.

Oh you're still alive.

I'm counting down the days until you turn into a Trump supporter.

Daniel B·;198563877 said:
You lost me there, but I must say it sucks that after Bill Clinton didn't even have his knuckles wrapped for his illegal campaigning stop at an MA polling station, they were both at it on 2sday...

It's nice to see you again Daniel. I hope you're doing well.

Just a bit:

Emerson NY (3/14-3/16):

Clinton: 71
Sanders: 23

http://media.wix.com/ugd/3bebb2_e6ef41f2113347feaedca7d88762c6f3.pdf

I'm like 3/4 right now. Seriously.

Makai

Jim Cramer on Trump

"I'm with Drumpf on this. Look, we lose on every trade deal. I ask all these people from either party: name me one trade deal we have had a surplus on in the last decade. They can't name any,"

NeoXChaos

If Hillary killed him with that margin, she'd gain 125-130 delegates

ECPS ‏@EmersonPolling 3m3 minutes ago
#NewYork poll: Clinton leads Sanders w/ both African American (72% to 22%) and Hispanic voters (85% to 8%).

OMG.

Holmes

Just a bit:

Emerson NY (3/14-3/16):

Clinton: 71
Sanders: 23

http://media.wix.com/ugd/3bebb2_e6ef41f2113347feaedca7d88762c6f3.pdf
tumblr_inline_o47aa1Vo8b1tb0ry4_540.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How can you not post the GOP results?

Trump: 64
Cruz: 12
Kasich: 1

GE:

Hillary: 55
Trump: 36 (basically the same for Trump vs. Sanders as well)

But guys, Cruz's staff is "hopeful" he can win New York!

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
How long is Bernie planning to stay around then? Hillary has this locked.

Most people in this thread don't give a shit if he hangs around as long as he sticks to policy attacks and quits going as negative.

April 19th this thing will be over even in the unrealistic sense.

So, from that GOP poll, it's possible Kaisch has negative support due to the MOE? ;)

Kangi

Seriously? I mean I don't live in New York, but still, I thought NYC would have a lot of Bernie support because of it's percentage of young people.

Hillary was a popular senator there. It's basically her home state. As well as Arkansas. And Illinois...

Girl has a lot of home states.

Oh you're still alive.

I'm counting down the days until you turn into a Trump supporter.

The dream lives on until at least the 22nd, with ooh, not one, but three caucuses: Arizona, Idaho and Utah. And, will you look at that; on the 26th, it's followed by three more: Alaska, Hawaii and Washington :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom