• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie can not be the nominee now. He basically just lost Florida in the GE with that answer. No way super delegates will ever switch now (which I know is the last hope for a lot of folks).

Makai

She has most likely been made aware that she can be easily perceived as arrogant. Thus, she must moderate her language to appear humble. Costs nothing and easy to do, might as well do it.
I think the rules might be different in both parties. It's called confidence if you're a Republican.

pigeon

Banned
I find it weird that Hillary always says, "if I am so fortunate to be president.." when people like Marco Rubio always say, "and when I'm president..."

She DID say "when I'm president" once and Bernie immediately said "Well, you're not president yet."

PATRIARCHY

Makai

I didn't recognize your post without another idiotic Matrix gif
giphy.gif

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I guess it makes some sense of Univision to bring up Castro, but holy shit to have the video too?

Yeah, he might have just tanked his presidency, that was like Trump's KKK moment.

I guess it makes some sense of Univision to bring up Castro, but holy shit to have the video too?

Yeah, he might have just tanked his presidency, that was like Trump's KKK moment.

Good they did it now before they hit the general. You know the RNC is desperate for info on Clinton when they are trying to sue her aides to get their emails. Sanders is unelectable in a general election.

Iolo

Last debate I'm watching. I can't take Bernie's talking points anymore.

Ok, when you're saying that, then wow. I'm not actually watching right now partially because I'm working and also because I'm debated out. But the NYT reporters have also been commenting on the apparently unbalanced nature of the questioning. So strange.

edit wtf now there's a Castro clip? what is this fuckery

A Human Becoming

More than a Member

Yeah, he might have just tanked his presidency, that was like Drumpf's KKK moment.
No, it's not. Racism is on a different level than communism for most people. Also that video was from 1985. He should have answered better, but it's not going to get the same attention.

Bernie mostly nails it and dodges the nastiest moderator AND manages to get under Hillary's skin a few times ... and then blows all of it on the last question. Oh man.

Also, the moderators shat on Hillary the whole time. Still all a thousand times better discussion than any GOP debate.

No, it's not. Racism is on a different level than communism for most people. Also that video was from 1985. He should have answered better, but it's not going to get the same attention.

Oh good, it was only twenty three years after the Cuban Missile Crisis; it's not like Castro had done anything really bad yet.

Bernie killed it for like 95% of the debate and then had nothing to say when Hillary accused him of supporting dictators who disappear people.

I don't understand how all the energy and passion just flew out of him after hearing that. Maybe it's for the best he didn't respond

Bernie mostly nails it and dodges the nastiest moderator AND manages to get under Hillary's skin a few times ... and then blows all of it on the last question. Oh man.

Also, the moderators shat on Hillary the whole time. Still all a thousand times better discussion than any GOP debate.

I think "blows all of it" is an over exaggeration. It was a bad answer, but hardly negates the strong performance that preceded it.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
He wasn't prepared for that.

Then what the fuck will he do in the General when Republicans will sift through every video of him ever?

This is what many of us 'voting for Hillary due to electability' supporters have been saying for months.

Edit; This is not necessarily directed at you Bangy.nz ;)

Then what the fuck will he do in the General when Republicans will sift through every video of him ever?

This is what many of us 'voting for Hillary due to electability' supporters have been saying for months.

Exactly. He would get wrecked. That's not even accounting for the raise taxes stuff and honeymooned in Russia during the Cold War stuff.

billeh

Trump going around forgetting about the KKK calling immigrants rapists and kicking out muslims, Bernie compliments Cuba's health care and he's toast.

Suikoguy

How many cuban democrats are there in florida?

Also clinton still isn't GE tested either.

Clinton has not only been through a heated primary against Obama, but has been in the public eye for 25 years. I have no idea what you are talking about there.

Trump going around forgetting about the KKK calling immigrants rapists and kicking out muslims, Bernie compliments Cuba's health care and he's toast.

Are you seriously trying to equate both parties voters and moderates being the same, seriously?

Ihyll

I'm beginning to get a bit concerned here. Lot's of open primaries coming up and Sanders is hammering and driving home his populist message. He will most likely win Ohio and make Illinois super close.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm beginning to get a bit concerned here. Lot's of open primaries coming up and Sanders is hammering and driving home his populist message. He will most likely win Ohio and make Illinois super close.

He'd have to win by 30-point margins for it to make a difference. He could win every future state by the same margin he won Michigan and Hillary would still be the nominee.

I'm in bushwick and the Bernie supporters at this watch party are super cute. Should I switch sides?

You do you bro, you do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom