• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's only 12 points behind in NY even with a full month to go.

Which poll was that? The only ones on RealClearPolitics have Hillary with an easy 20+ point lead and the most recent one has Hillary +48(!). Hillary winning by 12 seems like it's the absolute best Sanders could hope for. She's a popular former Senator, but she's going to lose to someone who hasn't lived in the state in 50 years? These people are delusional.

i had an interaction with a trump supporter today, you'd be surprised at how he bucked the stereotype of an immigrant hating, inarticulate buffoon. He said to me that the country was becoming communist. I asked him why income inequality was slanted so heavily towards the rich in our increasingly communist country. He then refused to acknowledge my deconstruction of his ignorant premise and said, (i am paraphrasing) "then why are all of our textbooks are teaching an anti white, communist agenda, making george washington look bad? I said george washington burned down native american villages. That might be incorrect, I learned it from assassins creed 3. He said in response to this, "and by the way, george washington freed his slaves after he died!" he said that last part forcefully, as if that was supposed to exonerate him from owning slaves at all.

It was like sitting underneath the flow of a moronic waterfall
Should have retorted that he only freed them when Martha died.. She lived until she was 70.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Honestly, there might be a lot of young liberal vote in NYC that would make the margin narrower for Hillary. Whether or not it's enough for an upset, I don't know, but even if Bernie managed to win I think the margin would be narrow.

If I were her campaign, the counter to young liberal vote would actually be older Asian vote in NYC.

I really don't think it will be all that close. Remember Bernie doesn't do well with all young people, he only does well with young whites. Not only that but race is a big issue in this town, deBlasio was elected on a platform of ending stop and frisk and cleaning up the police force. He had a similar economic message with his tale of two cities, but he tied it into racial issues far better than Bernie ever has.

Hillary will win NYC, Albany and do okay in Buffalo

Bernie will win Lake Champlain, Lake Placid, Syracuse

the weight of NYC will crush the entire rest of the state

Kasich has $1.25M cash on hand. Raised $3.4 spent $3.6. His campaign is probably just going zombie mode anyway for the next few months. Wonder how much they spent on confetti.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
wait, are you serious Adam, is that where it was from?

Holmes

I wonder if he has any ad buys already in place, because if not it's going to be even more expensive. I still want to know how much cash on hand he has. His bern rate has to be insane.
It's easy to spend money when you don't need to worry about saving it for the general.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
That is a weird thing to take seriously.

Besides, OSU confetti would be OSU colors XD

Oh, I don't follow College Sports.

And that amount of confetti over (edit: Winning) one state was a joke that made no sense.

NeoXChaos

Cd9HmWnW0AAmNA9.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I have never met a clinton supporter in real life! I'll sign this petition.

Honestly, there might be a lot of young liberal vote in NYC that would make the margin narrower for Hillary. Whether or not it's enough for an upset, I don't know, but even if Bernie managed to win I think the margin would be narrow.

If I were her campaign, the counter to young liberal vote would actually be older Asian vote in NYC.

There are tens of thousands of financial services professionals who will be voting against Wacky Bernie in NY and NJ. I will proudly be one of them.

lol and what are they gonna do about it?

1. We record Tom Cotton talking to Donald Trump, a candidate supported by a large plurality of Republican voters.
2. ???
3. The Republican party has blackmail material regarding their own sitting congressmen!
4. ?????????????????????
5. The GOP is saved.

White Men are almost all members of Congress even though it's become completely clear that white men are the worst people with regards to making good political decisions. FFS, we're the only group of people in America that like Donald Trump!

NeoXChaos

Holy shit. Ugh.

can you make a new thread for Tuesday. Covers March 22nd and 26th. Same theme if you want to save time(Part 2) "I'm really feeling the(After Bern)". Old one got locked.

Arizona -- Oblivia
Idaho -- Tatsu's Caravan
Utah -- Sylvalum
Alaska -- Valek Mountain
Hawaii -- Noctilum
Washington -- Primordia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom