• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

CBS News/NYT National

Trump 46
Cruz 26
Kasich 20

Clinton 50
Sanders 45

CNN/ORC National

Trump 47
Cruz 31
Kasich 17

Clinton 51
Sanders 44

Clinton and Sanders also expanded their general election lead over Trump since the last CNN poll, primarily on the backs of college educated voters.

I like everything about this.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Went on youtube. Skynews caught my eye..

went away, next video played (auto play was on) came back when this scene happened
and yes it's about Drumpf supporter
https://youtu.be/1F_EF4HfCk8?t=181

2mbe2Z8.gif

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Trump can't handle being attacked by men either. Remember him talking about his penis because Rubio said he had small hands? Or bringing out a table of uncooked meat because Romney called Trump Steaks a failure? He can't let anything go. Donald Trump's ego is the most fragile substance known to science.

Donald "Talc" Trump

Tesseract

Banned
Trump can't handle being attacked by men either. Remember him talking about his penis because Rubio said he had small hands? Or bringing out a table of uncooked meat because Romney called Trump Steaks a failure? He can't let anything go. Donald Trump's ego is the most fragile substance known to science.

He's a business man, of course his ego is huge

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How is Trump leading the national GOP poll by so much?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Gosh, I wonder why...

And Ann Coulter is not a personable piece of shit. She's just a piece of shit.

I don't agree (do I have to apologize for it)? She's a totally damaging and destructive wackjob, but I'll be damned if she's ever made me feel bad for thinking something on which we actually agreed. Believe it or not, there are certain things. :\

Our politicians are fucking awful on Israel and Palestine, my god.

Why is anyone surprised be this? This is all deep seated racism and general dislike of Muslims. For most, Israelis, even the brown ones (!), are like us. Even Bernie says we share a culture (do we really?). Muslims are not. I would say this without any polling whatsoever but I think if you pit Generic Israeli vs. Generic Palestinian, net favorability for the American public would be like +50 and -50. This country, even when we are shocked and appalled by horrors like the ones we saw during the second intifada, continually side with Israeli time and time again. Add in money in politics and there you go.

People say but look at how Obama is treating Bibi...yeah ok so he's hate fucking him while giving him exactly what he wants on everything except the Iran deal, where, btw, Hillary agrees with Obama.

60-70% of republican primarygoers want to stop Muslims from coming into America. Our reaction to Syrian refugees has been embarrassing, I believe rooted in our dislike of Muslims. I know it's the republican primarybase that is appalling and disgusting but I bet this generalizes to at least 40% of the country.

edit: BTW just to be clear, these are not my views...just what I think the country thinks. Unfortunately.

I think Weaver and Devine may be pocketing some of this money somehow so they're stroking Sanders' ego and letting him believe the delusion they're trying to propel so that he doesn't quit. Really helps that by all accounts, he's a very stubborn person.
Devine's firm has been paid $1.2 million by the Sanders campaign since January. This stuff is public.

PBY

Banned
I don't agree (do I have to apologize for it)? She's a totally damaging and destructive wackjob, but I'll be damned if she's ever made me feel bad for thinking something on which we actually agreed. Believe it or not, there are certain things. :\

Why is anyone surprised be this? This is all deep seated racism and general dislike of Muslims. For most, Israelis, even the brown ones (!), are like us. Even Bernie says we share a culture (do we really?). Muslims are not. I would say this without any polling whatsoever but I think if you pit Generic Israeli vs. Generic Palestinian, net favorability for the American public would be like +50 and -50. This country, even when we are shocked and appalled by horrors like the ones we saw during the second intifada, continually side with Israeli time and time again. Add in money in politics and there you go.

People say but look at how Obama is treating Bibi...yeah ok so he's hate fucking him while giving him exactly what he wants on everything except the Iran deal, where, btw, Hillary agrees with Obama.

60-70% of republican primarygoers want to stop Muslims from coming into America. Our reaction to Syrian refugees has been embarrassing, I believe rooted in our dislike of Muslims. I know it's the republican primarybase that is appalling and disgusting but I bet this generalizes to at least 40% of the country.

edit: BTW just to be clear, these are not my views...just what I think the country thinks. Unfortunately.

I'm somewhat new to this process - is AIPAC always this crazy? They seemed super hardcore right today.

edit: also who the fuck goes to something like AIPAC? Like... you're clearly just being spoonfed packaged talkign points, these dudes were clapping at everything for an entire day...

Just wait, my darling Leader needs to become Senator in 2018. Or fuck, beat Newsom for governor. There's enough adultering and blow in that closet to be a headache in the primary.

I used to have the biggest crush on Gavin Newsom. Kyle actually met him when he was running for Lt. Governor in 2010.

I also think a lot has to do with how the media portrays the problem over here and how commentators and pundits just go along with it. Like, no one ever in the US media inquires on the topic and everyone just takes the surface level reactions. Netanyahu and the rightwing governments of Israel have perpetuated this myth that both sides are equal in conflict and poor poor Israel suddenly gets hit by those murderous terrorists and their evil rockets, bombs, stabbings. I mean, can you imagine if Mexico launched rocket into US territory????? FUCK OUTTA HERE. There are no 2 "sides". There is only one side and it's illegally occupying the territory of natives living there. They are lashing back in violent ways because their territory is being slowly seized by Israel government, homes get bulldozed, their olive crops get uprooted, they get random eviction notices, they are not allowed to pray near the Dome, their kids get locked up and beaten in prisons and they live in a perpetual police state, and this is just West Bank, which is supposed to be "better" than Gaza strip. No one talks about this!!!!! If you watch US news media it's like palestinians suddenly sprang up from the earth and started feeling stabby. Even just now Blitzser did his favorite dog trick (roll over play dead) when Trump said "well they have to stop terror!".

There's like a giant disconnect going on between everyone in US and the real world when it comes to mideast issues and people unable are simply unable to connect more than 2 things together.

ISIS has killed 16 Americans in its lifetime.

Domestic violence killed 21 Americans last week.

Which one has gotten 0 seconds of coverage and which one is the top priority of Republican voters?

I didn't know you were involved with someone

Ya, I've mentioned him a few times. It's not been that long, though. We just recently crossed from "We're just chilling" to "Let's go with boyfriends." He's the Berniebro that I converted to a Shrill for Hill. He's still in Texas for another week, then he's back for a few weeks, then he goes to Colorado for 4 weeks.

johnsmith

remember me
Gavin Newsom seems like a cool dude, but the only place I've seen him is on Real Time a couple of times. But he's too good looking and charming, probably another John Edwards type.

ivysaur12

Banned
Gavin Newsom seems like a cool dude, but the only place I've seen him is on Real Time a couple of times. But he's too good looking and charming, probably another John Edwards type.

If he actually wanted to be governor, he should've stopped sleeping. He hasn't.

Also this photoshoot of him and his wife will never not make me laugh:

920x920.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom