• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must suck for John McCain that no one running for President is even talking about what he's talking about. Cruz and Trump are acting like isolationists that just want to bomb their problems away and Kasich wants to avoid the issue altogether.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I'm not sure why people still question Clinton 42's loyalty, when by most account he went above and beyond for the 2012 re-election.

Eh, it's the difference between party loyalty and his known dislike of Barack. Even HRC emailed about Bill potentially doing something stupid in 2012. It's Bill being Bill - more or less.

I actually said I didn't think I could because I was sick. I'm in the hospital at the moment.

:( :( :( Hope things get better! We need our ivysaur in chat!

Must suck for John McCain that no one running for President is even talking about what he's talking about. Cruz and Trump are acting like isolationists that just want to bomb their problems away and Kasich wants to avoid the issue altogether.

Kasich supports sending massive numbers of ground troops into Iraq, Syria, and Libya.

Anyway, Cruz should die of Syphilis.

.@TedCruz on what he meant by patrolling Muslim neighborhoods: "A classic example was Michael Bloomberg's very successful program."

https://twitter.com/PatrickSvitek/status/712383035639902208

So, I'm sat here in my fat pants. My hair all did up in a man bun (don't judge...) and I hear a knock at the door. It's the UPS man. Delivering me a surprise:

loV54xr.png

I agreed to watch Game of Thrones with my Berniebro in exchange for him watching House of Cards with me. He sent this to me <3

CCS

Banned
So, I'm sat here in my fat pants. My hair all did up in a man bun (don't judge...) and I hear a knock at the door. It's the UPS man. Delivering me a surprise:

loV54xr.png

I agreed to watch Game of Thrones with my Berniebro in exchange for him watching House of Cards with me. He sent this to me <3

That is incredible. Marry him.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I still get a chuckle every time you refer to him as "my Berniebro" as an endearing trait.

I'm going to put on a pol hat for a minute and not the decent human being hat I try to wear normally.

But Bernie can't catch a news cycle to save his life. He could sweep tonight, and, literally, no one will be paying a bit of attention to it.

Don't know if I'll stay up for results tonight given how they seem fairly inevitable.

yeah i'm probably gonna be up late anyway since i have back-to-back papers to finish this week, but i ain't gonna actively seek out results until tomorrow

(i've made a habit of making delegate-lead update posts on facebook and my friends on there seem to appreciate them, so that's the only reason why)

NeoXChaos

Dan Merica &#8207;@danmericaCNN 20m20 minutes ago
Ahead of her event tonight in Seattle, the city's mayor - Ed Murray - endorses Hillary Clinton.

Dan Merica &#8207;@danmericaCNN 33m33 minutes ago
New: Hillary Clinton will deliver a speech tomorrow on counter terrorism and Belgium at Stanford University.

hmmm

watershed

Banned
I see no issue with Hillary giving a counter-terrorism speech after a terrorist attack. It's pretty standard and important for candidates to outline their plans/approaches. Plus, she wants to define her stance instead of letting republicans cast her and the dem party as weak.

I wish McGinn was still mayor only for one reason: So that he would endorse Bernie and we'd get a photo-op of the two riding bikes on Burke-Gilman or something. I didn't know that I wanted this until now.

Slayven

I'm going to put on a pol hat for a minute and not the decent human being hat I try to wear normally.

But Bernie can't catch a news cycle to save his life. He could sweep tonight, and, literally, no one will be paying a bit of attention to it.

Well wouldn't that be more on his team than him?

kirblar

Everyone knows its over except for the suckers sending donations right into his campaign's pocketbooks.

I see no issue with Hillary giving a counter-terrorism speech after a terrorist attack. It's pretty standard and important for candidates to outline their plans/approaches. Plus, she wants to define her stance instead of letting republicans cast her and the dem party as weak.
Yep. The last thing she wants is to let Trump suck it all away with his shtick. Show them what a plan looks like that can actually be implemented, not just scare people more.

CCS

Banned
Hillary being elected might actually generate more salt than Obama's re-election. If you'd told me that back in 2012 I'd have said it was impossible.

I don't think Bill knows how to attack other Democrats. He's fine when he can throw shit at the people we all dislike, but when he has to temper his words with someone we don't want to alienate, he gets a bit muddled.

That, and I genuinely think he hates it when he feels like Hillary is being attacked. I'll always remember him chanting "I love you, I love you, I love you" when she was nominating Obama at the convention in 2008.

is comparing the Tea Party to Bernie fair? I mean the Tea Party actually got people in office by recognizing the down ticket.

It's fair in the sense that both call for ideological purity.

Haven't kept up with the polls

Is Bernie expected to win every state tonight?

No, probably just Utah and Idaho, although I suppose it's technically possible he could win Arizona if the early voting numbers we have are completely off and he gets massive turnnout.

is comparing the Tea Party to Bernie fair? I mean the Tea Party actually got people in office by recognizing the down ticket.

They're similar in that neither understands the designed slow progress our layers of government create. /metsfan

I've been so out of the loop the last two weeks with this newborn. Have zero clue what's going on outside of my bubble. I see us Trump prognosticators still done have shiny tags or anything so I'm going to assume the brokered convention is still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom