• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampere

dem_early_by_age_73f01825914a745ff3816e045fb5a5bf.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

Young voters are too busy with memes and facebook posts to vote. Voting is for old people!

pigeon

Banned
So this is a winner-take-most day for the Democrats. In all three states, two-thirds of the delegates are divided between Congressional districts and awarded proportionately. The remaining third in each state is awarded to the popular vote winner.

Arizona has 75 delegates, meaning the popular vote winner gets 25 off the top. Idaho has 23 (8 to the winner), and Utah has 33 (11 to the winner).

I'm honestly expecting this to be another net Hillary day in terms of delegates.

Holmes

Will absenttee ballots get counted first? This might be one of those..Winner projection as soon as polls close.
No exit polls so no projections when polls close. I think it'll be another Ohio where all the absentee/early votes get counted first and Clinton is at 80%, then when the rest of the votes come in it'll shrink down to 60%.

So this is a winner-take-most day for the Democrats. In all three states, two-thirds of the delegates are divided between Congressional districts and awarded proportionately. The remaining third in each state is awarded to the popular vote winner.

Arizona has 75 delegates, meaning the popular vote winner gets 25 off the top. Idaho has 23 (8 to the winner), and Utah has 33 (11 to the winner).

I'm honestly expecting this to be another net Hillary day in terms of delegates.

Everyone gets to continue to add to their own narrative:

Sanders: I won more states!
Clinton: I won more delegates.

Didn't know they did WTM on the Dem side. It's kind of amusing there are more statewide AZ delegates that could all go to Clinton than there are total delegates in Idaho.

No exit polls so no projections when polls close. I think it'll be another Ohio where all the absentee/early votes get counted first and Clinton is at 80%, then when the rest of the votes come in it'll shrink down to 60%.

that sounds about right. I'm guessing Tucson might come in for Sanders..but that might be it.

Um...I don't think statewide delegates are WTA either?

Amir0x

Banned
The only bad thing about the Democratic Primary season being all but decided is that these nights aren't as exciting anymore :(

Totes worth it though.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

That would be hilarious.

HylianTom

Banned
Really interested in seeing how the networks handle coverage tonight.

Will it be:
Terror!
Terror!
Terror!
"By the way, ____ won {state}."
Terror!
Terror!
Terror!

Or will be be something more even?

Will it be:
Terror!
Terror!
Terror!
Terror!
Terror!
Terror!

I think it'll be the shits. "How will any potential future terrorist attacks effect the election? Whose poll numbers will rise as a result?"

The absolute vomit. I'll turn it on to see the coverage but if it gets too much I'm turning it off.

studyguy

Will it be:
Terror!
Terror!
Terror!
Terror!
Terror!
Terror!

Unless Trump and his crew up and shoot someone at a rally sometime soon, I expect the unfortunate shit going down out in Belgium to wholesale push everything aside unless it's directly relating to more reaction on TERROR from candidates.

There needs to be a thread for tonight to keep the OT undesirables out of here.
I've mentioned it before and I'm guessing this is part jest but can you all please knock it off with this nonsense.

This isn't a little clubhouse where you get to go write about people in your burn book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom