• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump needs to win the nomination just so we can get the modern equivalent of these 1964 attack ads. It's chilling how how applicable they are to present election. You could replace few words and air them as is.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
to the point that I would rather have Trump as President than Bernie

Wtf, hell no.

Sanders would be the ultimate lame duck president, but he would at least not fuck up our foreign policy.

In a brief telephone conversation, Washburne said he has already rejoined the RNC to help lead its Presidential Trust program, which taps elite donors for large contributions that can be spent in direct coordination with the party nominee. When asked if he has been in discussions with the Trump campaign, the Dallas-based investor said there was a bad connection on the line and added that he had no comment before hanging up.
What a smooth move. No wonder Trump wants this guy to fundraise for him.

I'm thinking people are looking at his possible successors and realizing what they'll be missing.

edit:

lol that's a better way to put it.

Most two term President's get a bounce in their last year if the world isn't on fire (ie. Dubya and LBJ), so this isn't surprising. Plus, something shiny hasn't come up to scare people.

Most media saying Bernie had the better debate, so say you all?

I think it was probably his best debate so far. For the first 90 minutes of the debate there was a pretty strong contrast between Bernie's line in the sand, absolutist policy positions regarding universal healthcare, fracking, deporting children, etc while Hillary struggled to win over the audience with her more drawn out, if A and B then maybe C types of answers. Poligaf is trying to make his Castro gaffe the defining moment of the night but I don't think it will be. Its a small blemish on an otherwise strong night.

He did, but a lot of that had to do with the one-sidedness of the moderation.

I think it was probably his best debate so far. For the first 90 minutes of the debate there was a pretty strong contrast between Bernie's line in the sand, absolutist policy positions regarding universal healthcare, fracking, deporting children, etc while Hillary struggled to win over the audience with her more drawn out, if A and B then maybe C types of answers. Poligaf is trying to make his Castro gaffe the defining moment of the night but I don't think it will be. Its a small blemish on an otherwise strong night.

Fuck Me. Time to start cartoonsoldiering again. Fuck, I read about the moderation just going into Clinton today too.

Fuck Me. Time to start cartoonsoldiering again. Fuck, I read about the moderation just going into Clinton today too.

I know this gives you little comfort, but the front runner is always going to be treated more roughly than the challenger. It's just the way it is. She can take it. The media will work to push the narrative of a resurgent Sanders, even if it's nearing mathematical improbability that he can be the nominee.

C3yegWk.jpg

I know this gives you little comfort, but the front runner is always going to be treated more roughly than the challenger. It's just the way it is. She can take it. The media will work to push the narrative of a resurgent Sanders, even if it's nearing mathematical improbability that he can be the nominee.

I want knockouts, I don't want a long drawn out primary. Time to concentrate on GOP and maximize gains in Senate/House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom