• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I watched Trump's AIPAC speech. I expected much better from the comments I read. It was good in the sense that he said the right things considering how low expectations were, had some humour, almost making fun of his character a little, but for something read from a teleprompter I expected better.

The one thing I would have made sure to say is attack Cruz's "non-neutral" line:

"I'm sure you've heard another candidate say that he would not be neutral on the peace process, and in fact attacked me for saying that I would be neutral. I'm sure you've heard about it, some even think it was a mistake for me to say I would be neutral on the peace process. Let's make this clear: for the past eight years this country hasn't been neutral on this issue, it hasn't been! *applause* And you know things are worst off for Israel as a result. Obama didn't come out and say he wouldn't be neutral, but he wasn't, and the result of that was an erosion of our relationship and an increasingly isolated Israel at the negotiation table, if there was a table left at all.

But let me tell you this: the day the United States of America's president would say "we won't be neutral on the peace process" is the day the United States of America would make its support of Israel irrelevant, it's the day that Israel would immediately find itself on its own, because no one else would show up at the negotiation table if we did, and if we didn't show up then who would be there to make sure that Israel gets a fair deal? Nobody; Israel would be on its own, and let's face it, there would really be no more peace process at all, and we all know where that would lead.

I will not take a position that will make the United States of America's support for Israel irrelevant, I will not take a position that will leave Israel isolated, I will not let Israel be on its own at the negotiation table and get no fair deal. If I become president, I guarantee you, the United States of America's support for Israel will never become irrelevant, dattebayo!"

He benefited from Palin type expectations.

User 406

Banned
That sounds an awful lot like Wall Street talk, my friend. Wall Street types are the first to be lined up against the wall when the revolution takes over. I'd edit your post, quickly.

Lined up against the wall and shot in portrait? Oh god, no, please, no.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
If there were no black people, Bernie would have no reason to run, because white people would have never voted to ditch the labor protections and social safety nets they started building with the New Deal.

Remember, Republicans once had to pay lip service like this:
49aee72350f46703f382dc7ea4a8bb0a.jpg

Republican + bottom 3

Watson, Compute this for me!

Bernie spent $3.4 million this week in Arizona, Idaho, Utah, Hawaii, and Washington.

Holy shit brah. That's a damn bern rate.

Is this surprising? Given how often he talks about Wall Street and bankers and the 1%, it's almost like he has an aversion to money. He needs to get rid of it as quickly as possible before it sullies his essence.

In March, Devine's company earned $800,000 off of Bernie's ad buys.

They also spent $130,000 on Amazon. I....wonder if it's some type of cloud thing or if they just ordered a ton of Amiibos or something.

Kangi

They also spent $130,000 on Amazon. I....wonder if it's some type of cloud thing or if they just ordered a ton of Amiibos or something.

So that's where all the Palutenas went.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

Sanders is for bringing jobs to Japan!

Also, her 538 target tonight is 57 out of 131 delegates, lol. Anything above that and her 111% target goes up.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
This is the beer talking, but now I'm thinking of 'spilling the beans on your wife' as some kind of grotesque metaphor. Need to get out of the gutter.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This is the beer talking, but now I'm thinking of 'spilling the beans on your wife' as some kind of grotesque metaphor. Need to get out of the gutter.

He's threatening Cruz with masturbation and dirty thoughts.

oh so the reason why Devine is charging so much is to fuel his Amiibo addiction, guys don't be too harsh on him /s

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Okay, so the rumor is that Ted Cruz had an affair with Trump's top spokeswoman. :U

CdP3wZgVAAAraLm.jpg

Cruz cannot possibly have been that stupid. There's no way he's that dumb. There's no way he's dumb enough to do that and then attack Trump's wife. That's a level of stupid I am not prepared to believe in.

ivysaur12

Banned
Cruz cannot possibly have been that stupid. There's no way he's that dumb. There's no way he's dumb enough to do that and then attack Trump's wife. That's a level of stupid I am not prepared to believe in.

I thought a PAC attacked Trump's wife, not Cruz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom