• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so the rumor is that Ted Cruz had an affair with Trump's top spokeswoman. :U

CdP3wZgVAAAraLm.jpg

Bill Orielly?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Ok guys really.. are republicans splicing genes ?

Also democratic turnout in Utah is going to break state records, this shit is crazy! Too bad it's all Bernie Bros!

You have to give them credit for facing utter defeat with a last stand of pointlessness.

Caucused for Hillary tonight in Idaho! There was way more Sanders people though, not too surprising since it's a college town. It was weird standing around on the old people side lol. Also caucuses are godawful, I hope I never need to do that again.

Oh my God Arizona. I'm gonna go play some damn Yoshi.

Yoshi's Wooly World? If so, YASSS WERK! I love that game.

Caucused for Hillary tonight in Idaho! There was way more Sanders people though, not too surprising since it's a college town. It was weird standing around on the old people side lol. Also caucuses are godawful, I hope I never need to do that again.

Thank you for doing your part for Queen!

Is Chris Matthews drunk?

Probably .

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Good for you! I'm super busy with work and just didn't have it in me to go downtown and deal with it. I wish Idaho was a primary instead of a caucus.

NeoXChaos

Wasserman

It’s very possible that Clinton won’t win enough pledged delegates to clinch the nomination. A Democratic candidate needs about 59 percent of pledged delegates to win without any superdelegates. That’s pretty close to the pace Clinton is on right now, but the second half of the calendar probably isn’t as favorable to her as the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom