• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trump's in the mid 40s percentage wise then no one was ever going to beat him. It means Trump would likely break 50% even one-on-one.

in the state. But Cruz might do better outside of that county. Imagine if it was 45-40 right now with just 20% or so of the state. Cruz can make that up in theory. I don't know the GOP makeup but supposedly the border towns are anti-Trump as weird as that might sound.

HylianTom

Banned
I'm not watching news tonight, so I'm relying on this thread and Twitter. Kinda news'd-out right now. Go Hildawg!

(Watching an SNL from 1991, with George Wendt hosting. Chris Farley is playing Norman Schwarzkopf on Weekend Update, telling "faggot"/"fairy" jokes. Yeah, how far we've come in 25 years.)

in the state. But Cruz might do better outside of that county. Imagine if it was 45-40 right now with just 20% or so of the state. Cruz can make that up in theory. I don't know the GOP makeup but supposedly the border towns are anti-Trump as weird as that might sound.

The problem with these theories is that they always just add two candidates votes together when it never works that way in reality. A lot of that Rubio vote goes to Kasich, some goes to Trump, and some of those people don't vote. Cruz never gets all of it.

Okay, so the rumor is that Ted Cruz had an affair with Trump's top spokeswoman. :U

CdP3wZgVAAAraLm.jpg

She looks like a fairly decent looking woman. How the fuck did she become attracted to this ugly lame?

The problem with these theories is that they always just add two candidates votes together when it never works that way in reality. A lot of that Rubio vote goes to Kasich, some goes to Trump, and some of those people don't vote. Cruz never gets all of it.

Right. Trump would get some too.

But there's no doubt at all Cruz would be better right now if the Rubio voters didn't vote Rubio.

I'm not saying Cruz would win. It's likely to have been moot. But he'd have had a shot right now. At this moment, he's likely toast.

User1608

Banned
Jesus Christ Trump is a fucking manchild. I will always be perplexed that so many people support an immature troll. Then again, many of these people happen to have the same temperament too.

Right. Trump would get some too.

But there's no doubt at all Cruz would be better right now if the Rubio voters didn't vote Rubio.

I'm not saying Cruz would win. It's likely to have been moot. But he'd have had a shot right now. At this moment, he's likely toast.

He'd be toast either way with how big Trump is winning this. Even if Cruz got 75% of Rubio's vote it's not a close race. Utah is where early votes could potentially hurt Cruz more if they keep him under 50%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom