• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

I don't know if I should post this or not... But I am not under any NDA so here it goes.

My aunt is a super delegate for the democratic party and is supporting Hilary Clinton. She just talked with Father and shared some interesting insight on this election.

The super delegates Democratic party is scared that Hilary will lose against Trump if he is nomination for the Republican party. This is due to the middle America might side with Trump due to fear mongering, which is attracting a lot of unemployed Democrats for the Republican party. This especially true in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, and Indiana.

What do you guys think about this?

cross post.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Yeah, but in a fear based scenario, how will someone with no Foreign Policy experience do better?

Edit: I misinterpreted that. If that truly is the case there is nothing the democratic party can do.

I mean, it's the biggest worry of Trump's appeal. That he's going to pull away working class voters from Hillary. Perhaps the father is making it sound more concerning than it is.

I mean, it's the biggest worry of Trump's appeal. That he's going to pull away working class voters from Hillary. Perhaps the father is making it sound more concerning than it is.

Not to mention that it's not like any one superdelegate is going to know what all the others are thinking, nor can we verify any of this story.

Paskil

We all know why Bernie went off on Walmart and the Waltons.

He's not even trying to be subtle anymore.

Eh, that's a stretch. It's a fact that Walmart is one of the, if not the, top recipients of SNAP dollars. It's a common refrain that their employees are on public assistance and then spend their food dollars there. I spose it could be a veiled Hillary attack.

Drakeon

cross post.
He'll lose women by record margins (mostly because of his misogynistic comments), I'm not super worried.

I also expect his tactics of bullying to be just the worst optics possible against Hillary given his history of misogynistic comments (Rosie, Megyn Kelly, etc).

Teggy

S4P melting down, saying mass voter fraud, saying people in AZ are still in line, saying only 1% of vote is in, saying DNC has the fix in, etc etc

Forgive me for being ignorant, but couldn't media coverage of the results in and of itself be considered voter suppression? I mean it's kinda clear that the different networks have their favorites and show the results that favor their candidates more so people won't bother voting against them. You'd think something like that wouldn't be allowed without the final result.

Favorite thing I've read on Reddit today.

How dare you call an election!

Eh, that's a stretch. It's a fact that Walmart is one of the, if not the, top recipients of SNAP dollars. It's a common refrain that their employees are on public assistance and then spend their food dollars there. I spose it could be a veiled Hillary attack.

Hillary was on the board of Directors of Walmart.

Bowdz

TYT are the only people still covering Bernie's speech, lol

Gotta keep the dream alive.

Meanwhile, in Devine's head...

200_s.gif

Seems like a lot of people here are familiar with hyper conservative or religious people who have hidden sexual...issues. Cruz seems like the amalgamation of all those Christian private school jerks who are sexually repressed and do stupid things like cheat or ruin religious women's lives by slut shaming them with lies.

All that being said if he cheated on his wife I doubt it's Pierson. But like I said in the other thread she's pathetic enough to lie about it to help Trump.

But on the other hand Trump's tweet was about Ted's wife, not Ted. Seems like he was suggesting she has a scandal. Perhaps finance related.

stupei

Noticed that both times Hillary talked about Brussels today, she dropped in "my friends" a few times in addressing the crowd. Definitely emphasizing unity in really specific ways. It's good.

Drakeon

So if Hillary holds this margin, there a chance she comes out net positive tonight?
Utah and Idaho don't exactly have a lot of people in them compared to Arizona (and thus not many delegates), it's a given she comes out ahead at this point.

Am I wrong here? I didn't look up the numbers, but I figured Idaho and Utah combined probably have less delegates than Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom