• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

Goodness? I'm just saying, she could do way better.
pierson%20and%20trump

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
If that 60/37 holds for Arizona, it's getting into criminal territory for him to continue fleecing College Students.

Cerium

Republicans have long had an entire industry catering to their delusions, and it disturbs me that we're seeing one pop up around Sanders.

So Hillary wins the primary with a sizable minority voting block and Bernie wins the two caucuses where the states are extremely white. Sounds about right

If the Ted Cruz affair story is true, I will literally shit a brick. LITERALLY. There will be a brick in my toilet. FUCKING TOO GOOD SON. GOOD SHIT BROOOOOO
Ted Cruz strikes me as the type to masturbate more about getting sworn in than getting off. He also genuinely seems to think Jesus is real. That woman looks thirsty for politicians; she could be spinning her own fantasy. Why would you fuck Ted Cruz? Why would you work for Trump?

She looks like a fairly decent looking woman. How the fuck did she become attracted to this ugly lame?
Henry Kissinger fucked Jill St. John, who was a Bond girl of her day. Henry Kissinger. As he said, "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."

Gruco

Banned
Weird. I though Sanders would win Arizona for sure. It's not in the south. Or in the midwest. Also it's not Massachusetts or Nevada. He really seemed like a shoe-in, especially when you consider the retroactive momentum. Has anyone considered investigating Hillary for election fraud?

Anyway Arizona is a red state so this doesn't count.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bernie's in California? Well I guess he's going to be camping out there for the rest of the cycle...

EDIT: It's just his stump again, boring.

Weird. I though Sanders would win Arizona for sure. It's not in the south. Or in the midwest. Also it's not Massachusetts or Nevada. He really seemed like a shoe-in, especially when you consider the retroactive momentum. Has anyone considered investigating Hillary for election fraud?

You forgot to mention how losing Arizona is good for Sanders

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Current delegate allocation in AZ:

Hillary 40
Bernie 16

Yeah, and the 538 target is 57. She will beat her target again tonight.
Which further increases the margins Sanders needs to win.

I think we can safely call this a virtual tie.

Iolo

Why is Bernie touting a national poll when half the country has already voted?

Same reason Chris Matthews said the same thing earlier today. "How can he be getting these results when he's down by 5 points in a national poll?" Oh I don't know, maybe we're seeing the difference between people who say they will vote, and people who do vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom