• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Did she just say "the end of my second term"?

Confident Clinton.

The damage to the republican party, less any pending economic problems or others during her term, will make her re-election so damn easy.

I have bad news for anyone hoping Bernie would win CA by 20 points.

Cali produced Reagan.

Plus they voted for Clinton AND Obama who are pretty much Republicans so that makes Cali pretty much a red state so they don't count. Plus it's in the south...ish. Clinton does well in the south.

shem935

Banned
Hillary is going to be done speaking before Bernie

Watching Bernie's speech like:
image.php

Drakeon

The damage to the republican party, less any pending economic problems or others during her term, will make her re-election so damn easy.

I'm hoping they try some convention shenanigans to steal it from Trump and we finally get the party split we've all been waiting for since 2010 and the tea party forms its own party (probably something asinine with Freedom in the name).

Mitch McConnell and John Cornyn are going to get primary'd by white nationalists while Cruz gets nominated in 2020 and it's going to make things easy but terrifying for the Democrats in the election.

Nate Silver said:
There are 131 pledged delegates at stake tonight for Democrats. It’s going to be hard for Sanders to win a majority of those given that Arizona has most of the delegates and Clinton is winning big there, but it’s not impossible if he crushes it in Utah and Idaho. So let’s say he almost does it. Clinton gets 66 delegates on the night and Sanders gets 65. That would get Sanders up to 920 pledged delegates, while Clinton would have 1,242, with 1,889 pledged delegates still outstanding. Skipping a little bit of math, but Sanders would need 59% of the remaining total to tie Clinton in pledged delegates. That’s really difficult to do; it would be equivalent to beating Clinton by 18% points the rest of the way out. Merely breaking even in delegates isn’t nowhere near enough for Sanders at this point.

Lmao 18%.

royalan

The good sis Anderson Cooper needs to stop it with this whole "Bernie should stay in the race because the superdelagates COULD change their mind and switch to him" crap he's been pulling lately."

Sis, you know it ain't gonna happen.

Holmes

The good sis Anderson Cooper needs to stop it with this whole "Bernie should stay in the race because the superdelagates COULD change their mind and switch to him" crap he's been pulling lately."

Sis, you know it ain't gonna happen.
Well, it's a virtual tie.

But on the other hand Trump's tweet was about Ted's wife, not Ted. Seems like he was suggesting she has a scandal. Perhaps finance related.

There has been some speculation that Trump's referring to serious depression issues she has dealt with in the past. That'd be horrible, but look who we're talking about here.

Hillary had one event in Arizona while Bernie spent several days there. Bernie also doubled what Hillary spent in the state. Losing by over 20 points is an awful result

Maengun1

Refresh my memory, is Bernie actually barred from running Independent after Clinton seals the nomination due to those "sore loser" rules or whatever, or could he do it if he feels like it?

I know everyone says he wouldn't, and I still more or less believe that, but I'm less confident than I would have been about that a month ago just based on how things have been going lately.

The more that people unreasonably shit on Hillary Clinton, the more I like her. God, you never realize how sexist and racist the people on your own side are until a Democratic primary comes up, and people are wishing that black folks didn't exist so that Bernie Sanders could be president and insulting the size of Hillary's thighs and shit.

Man, fuck.

I hate everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom