• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refresh my memory, is Bernie actually barred from running Independent after Clinton seals the nomination due to those "sore loser" rules or whatever, or could he do it if he feels like it?

I know everyone says he wouldn't, and I still more or less believe that, but I'm less confident than I would have been about that a month ago just based on how things have been going lately.

In Texas and one of the Dakotas, yes.

He'd also need to be getting the required signatures to be on the ballot pretty soon.

johnsmith

remember me
With ID and UT being so slow to report the story tonight is basically "Hillary won". Everybody will be asleep when the results finally come in.

Cipherr

The more that people unreasonably shit on Hillary Clinton, the more I like her. God, you never realize how sexist and racist the people on your own side are until a Democratic primary comes up, and people are wishing that black folks didn't exist so that Bernie Sanders could be president and insulting the size of Hillary's thighs and shit.

Man, fuck.

I hate everyone.

Real talk.

lmao michael steinberg

2de7c6d2a990639a10a8ff8c8838d40c

http://www.2016primary.com/

royalan

I'm so entertained by this because there's no way it's accidental.

Looking forward to the debates. See how Hillary can get the word "hands" into every single answer.

"We need a Commander in Chief with smart, steady hands of reasonable size and strength! Glorious hands that can hold up the banner of Democracy in a firm, unwavering grip!"

Bowdz

Reddit talking about civil war and armed revolution now.

They'll take our freedoms from our cold, dead, cheatos laced hands! The revolution will be waged with DDOS and Yelp reviews! DOWN VOTE EVERY CLINTON ARTICLE TO STOP THE EVIL FORCES! VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

Bowdz

Lol, Jeff Weaver's on CNN saying they still think they can win AZ with the outstanding votes.

Fuck this fuck. Fucking lol bro.

Holmes

Lol, Jeff Weaver's on CNN saying they still think they can win AZ with the outstanding votes.

Fuck this fuck. Fucking lol bro.
Is that why Sanders never congratulates Clinton on her victories during his election night rallies? Because his team always thinks they can win with the outstanding votes?

pigeon

Banned
Reading r/s4p is pretty interesting. I do really admire the energy and dedication people are putting in, but at the same time it reminds me uneasily of reading r/bravenewbies, the Eve Online corp reddit. Eve Online is a game where almost all power comes from mobilizing individual players to turn out at ridiculous hours of the day and otherwise donating large amounts of their time and energy, so it is a little discomfiting to see similar mindsets across the two.

Armaros

Lol can the media just stop paying attention to Sanders or his people?

It's not like they would go to Clinton people.

'We are winning by historic margins' - end interview

Reading r/s4p is pretty interesting. I do really admire the energy and dedication people are putting in, but at the same time it reminds me uneasily of reading r/bravenewbies, the Eve Online corp reddit. Eve Online is a game where almost all power comes from mobilizing individual players to turn out at ridiculous hours of the day and otherwise donating large amounts of their time and energy, so it is a little discomfiting to see similar mindsets across the two.

The difference is that you have to physically go out to vote (or physical fill in absentee ballot) vs idling in front of your computer alt-tabbed, waiting for fleet pings.

That's the part that stymies any Reddit based movement.

Crocodile

This woman on MSNBC is saying that Arizona's first closed primary win but wasn't Florida a closed primary? Haven't there been a few Trump has won at this point?

I seriously feel a lot of the people on the #StopTrump movement are kind of delusional

and now they are arguing/joking if Cruz is a brony :/

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Hey, can I get the May thread? (or the April if no one wants it) I just had a killer idea.

EDIT: Actually I'll save this for the general election debate thread.

Slacker

lol the Nicole Wallace sub on MSNBC was saying Ted Cruz had a chance to win 1237 delegates, to which Rachel responded with something like "Yeah and he'll be riding on his unicorn." They all laughed and Eugene Robinson said, "Wait, he's a brony?"

Holmes

That first county that came in was actually from one that went to Clinton by double digits in 2008. But that was a primary. Now it's a caucus for no reason at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom