• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mii

Banned
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news.../?postshare=9641458877974512&tid=ss_tw-bottom

This is the main conspiracy now. It has a 0% chance of being true, but Cruz paying Fiorina for sex with campaign financing fraud would actually be the most criminal and insane story of the primary.

But it's not true so, lol.

Isn't the rumor around Sarah Isgur Flores, Ms. Fiorina's campaign manager, who is already featured as one of the women in the scandal, receiving funds for the Carly campaign as hush money? And from the Cruz SuperPAC, which would make it a crime since Cruz can't legally control the money there.

kess

For all we know, there's an abortion in here, too. He paid for it to make sure no evangelical will forgive him.

2015-12-30-1.png

Mii

Banned
Also Katrina Pierson, another one of the women in the scandal, is liking comments on Twitter regarding the scandal.

Mii

Banned
Considering it makes sense that Flores would claim it false due to possibly being involved in blackmail, and Carpenter is still with the Cruz campaign and would therefore try to deny it, the optics of Pierson saying it's true will probably still work.

Edit: I'm wrong on Carpenter, will be interesting to see her response since she's at CNN.

CCS

Banned
So left in the Republican race we have a man who can't think of women without mentioning kitchens in the same sentence, a man who has allegedly had five affairs despite looking like one of the Nazis at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark halfway through melting, and Donald Trump. What a collection of role models.

CCS

Banned
Also, allegedly, a Cruz PAC paid $500,000 to Fiorina's campaign as hush money as one of his mistresses was working for her.

This is incredible. How are all the Republican candidates this hopeless?

So Trump wins right.

Kasich can't get a majority.

Only SUPER not going to happen thing I could see is people in the party saying that by the only other viable candidate being wounded so severely, that the primaries can't legitimately pick the winner of the party. Unbind the delegates for the first vote and hold on to their butts.

Holmes

So Trump wins right.

Kasich can't get a majority.
Well if it's true, then Trump carries Wisconsin, then probably nets all of New York's delegates, and then it's Trump the nominee.

I'm not gonna bother caring about it unless it ends up being true or starts to affect the race.

I'm a bit saddened at the low credibility of the story given it's the National Enquirer reporting it, but they have actually gotten a few high-profile reveals correct in the past. Uncertain if seeing it on Breitbart last month would have made it a more or less credible claim in my eyes.

Paying Fiorina is pretty strange, but one oddity alone doesn't make a case. I'll join #teamreal for entertainment purposes, if nothing else. Wish I could be awake for the morning shows when I know Trump is going to call in and want to talk about this, which in turn will make every other media outlet on the planet talk about it. Hopefully all hell will have broken loose by the time I get up later. With some of the women ID'd they'll proabably come out and say something, too. We're really starting to run out of things that could hypothetically make this campaign any more silly. The field in 2020 sure has their work cut out for them.

tmarg

I'm a bit saddened at the low credibility of the story given it's the National Enquirer reporting it, but they have actually gotten a few high-profile reveals correct in the past. Uncertain if seeing it on Breitbart last month would have made it a more or less credible claim in my eyes.

When you are willing to print anything, some of the things you print will inevitably be true. The question isn't how many reveals they've gotten right, it's how many they've gotten wrong. And the answer is lots.

mo60

I wonder how this story about cruz will impact his campaign in the short term if it's actually true.Trump will probably use this against him if it is true.

tmarg

I wonder how this story about cruz will impact his campaign in the short term if it's actually true.Trump will probably use this against him if it is true.

If it's true, Trump doesn't have to use it against him. The damage will already be done. Trump probably comes out best if he barely even mentions it, although we all know he wouldn't be able to help himself.

CCS

Banned
BUS TED

BUSTED

Sorry, it's the best I can come up with :p

You know things are bad for the Republicans when the days of Mitt Romney are looking very enviable.

When you are willing to print anything, some of the things you print will inevitably be true. The question isn't how many reveals they've gotten right, it's how many they've gotten wrong. And the answer is lots.
Shh! Stop ruining the fun. For my own entertainment, I'll pretend that he's had 5 gay affairs, too, because those are way more fun to talk about.

Twitter is vicious, my god. And the hashtag is #2 globally! Sort of impossible to ignore at that point. Everyone knows that rumors on Twitter that trend highly are automatically fact. Duh. And of course stuff like this--
Kolter Bouchard ‏@kobouch 3m3 minutes ago

Ted Cruz has allegedly had five affairs. Blind chicks need love, too. #CruzSexScandal #FamilyValues
Lando Kardashian ‏@LandoKardashian 4m4 minutes ago

Cruz is getting crucified on Good Friday, but I don't think his campaign will be resurrected anytime soon. #Cruzifixion #CruzSexScandal
I like #Cruzifixtion, and it would be an ironic date for shit to go down.

CCS

Banned
Shh! Stop ruining the fun. For my own entertainment, I'll pretend that he's had 5 gay affairs, too, because those are way more fun to talk about.

Twitter is vicious, my god. And the hashtag is #2 globally! Sort of impossible to ignore at that point. Everyone knows that rumors on Twitter that trend highly are automatically fact. Duh. And of course stuff like this--

I like #Cruzifixtion, and it would be an ironic date for shit to go down.

#Cruzifixion? That is incredible :D

mo60

BUS TED

BUSTED

Sorry, it's the best I can come up with :p

You know things are bad for the Republicans when the days of Mitt Romney are looking very enviable.

All the republican candidates especially the ones that grab trump's attention this year have some fatal flaw that trump eventually exposes or gets exposed naturally and then their campaign collapses.Cruz may be the next one that has to experience a campaign collapse, but I'm not sure if the sex scandal is the thing that will lead to his campaign collapsing.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
At first I thought the Cruz story fake but with that Breitbart tweet from February plus the random $500000 donation...this may be real.

if its really true, once again Obama truly is an amazing guy not being tempted by the DC succubus aides or any hidden sexual demons!

Alot of us probably would've cracked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom