• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thats why I was mentioning how you are mocking his message.

And yes, I know its supposed to be a joke.

We don't have to take everything so seriously. Have fun with it. It's politics. If there's anything this season has taught us is that this shit is often hilarious.

Do you think when we accuse Hillary of hiding the bodies, we're not just having a bit of a laugh? We know she didn't hide them...personally. She has Huma for that. Laugh at the absurdity that exists on both sides of the aisle.

It's not personal, it's drag....erm politics.

CebGT6kWwAEHW5h.jpg:large

matching temp tattoos!

He talks about tones of other things social issues, etc. The real issue you are missing is that the economy goes into almost everything too.

Some things are related to economics...some things are not. LGBT issues are not rooted in income inequality, for instance. When he tried to tie ISIS into Wall Street at one of the debates, that was a problem. When Hillary accused him of being a one issue candidate, and he immediately went back to the single issue in his response....

Political satire (of which mine wasn't because it was heavy handed and quickly written) is something that's always done. Was SNL mocking Bernie (and Hillary) for their caricatures of them? No. It's just humor. Well, mine barely qualifies as that, but I have an over abundance of self importance, so we'll go with it.

Cruz has slept with more women than I have, confirmed.

@AnnCoulter

ABC: Paid Trump Protester: "No one still has an AOL email address except people that would vote for Hillary Clinton.”

Hahahaha. Actually, probably true. AOL or Yahoo, since they tend to skew old.

Plumbob

Cruz has slept with more women than I have, confirmed.

Hahahaha. Actually, probably true. AOL or Yahoo, since they tend to skew old.

AOL emails are actually prestigious in Washington, D.C. No Joke. It's a sign of being established and a long-term player.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Hey while we're on this subject could you also ask your family where the whitey tape is at?

Eh, it's not that hard to know someone at GS who went to one of the speeches. Also, Politico and Gawker have dropped some hints about what was said - it's not "47%" big, but I do get why in today's current media scrum, anything that can be pulled out of context and used is dangerous. (Admittedly, it helps that I'm south asian and much of my extended family went to school in London)

Game Change 3 needs to be split into three volumes.

Psh, you will be easily able to do 4-5. One on Trump in the GOP primary, one on the Dem Primary, one on the rest of the GOP primary, and then a separate one for each party during the general election potentially if this shit keeps up.

AOL emails are actually prestigious in Washington, D.C. No Joke. It's a sign of being established and a long-term player.

Hahaha, seriously? Wow. I still have my original MSN email address I got back in 1999. I think I still have a Yahoo and AOL one too, if they haven't been shut down.

Makai

Eh, it's not that hard to know someone at GS who went to one of the speeches. Also, Politico and Gawker have dropped some hints about what was said - it's not "47%" big, but I do get why in today's current media scrum, anything that can be pulled out of context and used is dangerous. (Admittedly, it helps that I'm south asian and much of my extended family went to school in London)

Psh, you will be easily able to do 4-5. One on Trump in the GOP primary, one on the Dem Primary, one on the rest of the GOP primary, and then a separate one for each party during the general election potentially if this shit keeps up.
Dem primary can be the weaksauce. Pretty weaksauce.

Volume 1: 2013 - 2015
Volume 2: Iowa - Convention
Volume 3: General

The tattoo thing is sooooooo good. In no way could it ever be direct evidence, but it's the sort of thing where you can't not say "OH COME ON!" because how else could you ever reasonably explain it considering the persons and circumstances involved?

Good work, random internet infographic created by paranoid people! I can no longer say you've done nothing for me. There are some archive.today links involved somewhere, I'm sure?

What are these

Back in the days of yore, when Bernie Sanders was a young man in his mid to late 60s, we had this magical thing, brand new, called the Information Super Highway Tubes.

It was a magical, lawless time. It was a time when men were men, and phones were phones. (Women were still men on the Information Super Highway Tubes). When you wanted to go online, you had to connect your home phone line to your CPU. Then, the hounds of hell would screech and scream, kicking and screaming through the little tiny phone line.

Then, you'd hear a digitized voice saying "You've Got Mail," which to a young, gay boy always made him giggle, cause "Mail" sounds like "Male." And, you didn't have your Firefoxes or your Chromiums. You had your AOL Browser that was slow as shit, and you fucking loved it.

Now, get off my lawn, before I call the cops. With your damn hippity hop music, and your YouzTubes.

Armaros

Back in the days of yore, when Bernie Sanders was a young man in his mid to late 60s, we had this magical thing, brand new, called the Information Super Highway Tubes.

It was a magical, lawless time. It was a time when men were men, and phones were phones. (Women were still men on the Information Super Highway Tubes). When you wanted to go online, you had to connect your home phone line to your CPU. Then, the hounds of hell would screech and scream, kicking and screaming through the little tiny phone line.

Then, you'd hear a digitized voice saying "You've Got Mail," which to a young, gay boy always made him giggle, cause "Mail" sounds like "Male." And, you didn't have your Firefoxes or your Chromiums. You had your AOL Browser that was slow as shit, and you fucking loved it.

Now, get off my lawn, before I call the cops. With your damn hippity hop music, and your YouzTubes.

I would like to subscribed to old man Adam's History stories.

teiresias

Hahaha, seriously? Wow. I still have my original MSN email address I got back in 1999. I think I still have a Yahoo and AOL one too, if they haven't been shut down.

I wish I could still use Prodigy. I can't remember if you got an email address with Prodigy though.

CCS

Banned
I have no salary currently, so I guess Sanders is better right up until September, then it suddenly becomes Trump.

But you benefit from it. That's the point.

He also presumably benefits from having an additional $10,000 a year to spend.

Mine is $50 under Clinton and $9,210 more under Sanders. Holy fuck balls no. My income is going up again this year too, so it could be potentially $10,600 more under Sanders. Free college doesn't help us since we both have degrees and we're going to be paying off student loans until several years after our deaths. You can't put that kind of increase on the middle class; it would be absolutely disastrous for everyone in my generation (ironically, Sanders' primary demographic).

Armaros

I tried a 20,000 income couple with one child..

Cruz and trump save them 200-300 dollars.

Sanders makes them pay 2,550 more.

That is unreal. That is more then 10% of their income.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom