• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Not that I'm aware of. I believe they're just awarded proportionally by district, with some going at large based on the overall result. It essentially boils down to the same thing, though

Fucking complicated cock uses.

NeoXChaos

Hmm so based on current results her delegate lead shrinks by like 60 mainly from Washington.

he gonna cut it down to about 200 by the time we get to NY. She will regain after NY and the 26th. He will likely cut it down by x amount in May with IN, WV, OR and KY. She will regain with Guam, PR and June 5th states.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
If these margins hold and we project to Hawaii, he'd net 76 Delegates. Her lead would be around 225.

Yeah, and not much left before Sanders is basically mathematically eliminated in NY:

AXejUJY.png

So I go to social media to see how happy Bernie supporters are about this and it's just a bunch of complaining about how CNN hasn't called it yet because they're bought and paid for by the establishment (BUT THEY CALLED ARIZONA WITH JUST 1% HOW'S THAT???). It's beyond self parody.

They win by huge margins and it's still rigged somehow.

Senator Booker plz:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/christopher...ewish-movement?utm_term=.yvPVZvRdw#.rcQWXRVwe

“I’m gonna go even further,” he said. “I think, what I’m seeing now in the BDS movement that’s going around this country. What I’m seeing now in the rise of anti-Semitism in Europe. These are things that have to be condemned for what they are, which in my opinion are efforts to undermine America’s most significant ally, specifically in that region. And call it for what it is. And I really do think it is an anti-Jewish movement.”

Booker, who has endorsed Hillary Clinton, went on to acknowledge that his comments might be controversial.

“And I say that, and I know a lot of people are gonna rankle and get upset that I said that,” he said. “But please. When people start talking about boycotting Israel, the first thing I want to know is, there’s, if you look at the numbers of countries who are violating human rights—”

*Rolls eyes*

So I go to social media to see how happy Bernie supporters are about this and it's just a bunch of complaining about how CNN hasn't called it yet because they're bought and paid for by the establishment (BUT THEY CALLED ARIZONA WITH JUST 1% HOW'S THAT???). It's beyond self parody.

They win by huge margins and it's still rigged somehow.

well, I would assume their intent is to point out the hypocrisy. This statement in of itself leads me to say they're not being petty or ignorant, and actually are being somewhat revealing in how the media operates. The statement you've made in this post offers me no amount of self-parody.

(though likely more information would say they're being stupid in their complaints, because likely the point isn't about media bias and inadequacy as compared with whether the media roots for 'their candidate').

CCS

Banned
Jesus Christ, been a long time since I've experienced a cock use that went on as long as most of the ones in Washington seem to.

CCS

Banned
I hate you. I hate you so much.

<3

Love you too babe :p <3

These things don't half drag though. I'm already contemplating the fact that if I want to witness our Queen's victory in November I'll have to go into work with no sleep. Maybe I should take the day off...

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Really can't see Booker (with how upfront he is in some stuff the electorate hates) winning the primary of the Dem Party of 2024 but who knows what'll be happening then!

I hope not. I'm not thrilled that he is one of my senators, but NJ is a corrupt hellpit so I dont expect anything more.

oshi&#8211;

Just to remark on this further, melkr said yesterday that Clinton's lead was not impressive. Well, in a process with proportional allocation, getting a lead of that kind pretty much requires giant wins like these. Now that Sanders gets a couple wins like that it's suddenly OMG amazing. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

CCS

Banned
You know what I can't wait for? Election coverage in VR. Just imagine, you could have a massive room with vote charts for each county in every state that you could walk through and everything. It gives me a statistics erection just thinking about it.

Suikoguy

I hate you. I hate you so much.

<3

It's one of my favorite auto correct fuckups I've seen in awhile.
I don't know if i'll be able to go back to calling them the right name.

Just to remark on this further, melkr said yesterday that Clinton's lead was not impressive. Well, in a process with proportional allocation, getting a lead of that kind pretty much requires giant wins like these. Now that Sanders gets a couple wins like that it's suddenly OMG amazing. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

Well, melkr is a troll...

NeoXChaos

your referecing this:

False. Everything you said.

Hillary has moved considerably to the left in plenty of issues thanks to the pressure of Sanders. No wonder Hillary copying Sanders is a meme.

Her lead is nothing impressive. This primary will probably end as the third most contested primary since the 70s, and the most contested one in decades where the full support of the establishment was behind one candidate (and that candidate being one of the most powerful political figures of her generation). What Bernie has done is nothing short of extraordinary

complete nonsense Melk. Come on dude. Try harder :)

Iolo

Giant wins, in big states. Like Florida. Where HRC netted 68 delegates alone.

CCS

Banned
It's one of my favorite auto correct fuckups I've seen in awhile.
I don't know if i'll be able to go back to calling them the right name.

I worry that it's going to slip into conversation. Like I'll be discussing politics with a friend and they'll suddenly think I've got cock constantly on my mind.

Wait, they already know that anyway. Carry on :p

Reince's answers on "how fucked are you really?" are somehow more pathetic than Drumpf talking about any policy issue except how big his wall is going to be or how big his penis is.

http://m.jsonline.com/news/statepol...is-going-to-happen-b99694734z1-373626071.html

He just straight-up threw the entire RNC before him under the bus. That's an interesting strategy if I've ever seen one. It's also hilarious that the "smart people" he refers to must all be GOP folks since the Left has been telling them since '08 (and damn sure since '12) how to fix this mess. The RNC desperately needs harsher rules in place for this stuff. Like, if they'd had the stones for it, they should've been starving the Tea Party for political oxygen for years now (no real funding, no support on bills, etc...). Really put your foot down on people like this.

Bernie's pulling in a few crazy ideas, but it's nothing compared to how nutty the GOP messaging has gotten. I really attribute it to them not nipping the book peddlers in the bud years ago. The fact that they allowed those idiots a seat at the table is insane. I mean, you genuinely can't find a single person (not even people on the right!) who would tell you that Huckabee is seriously running for president. Not with a straight face. And now it's pretty clear that Dr. Carson was doing the same damn thing.

Someone should make a gif that shows that 538 five-ring circus graphic moving over time. It used to have way more overlap, but I bet the rings are barely connected at all now.

Edit: And Neo, this is an old question, but no, there's not really a Vitter situation happening in MS. Phil Bryant doesn't seem very well liked at all here, but most people seem to be tying the baggage to him specifically and not to his ideology. It's important to note that Bryant's been following the Brownback/Jindal roadmap, but much slower. So the effects haven't quite hit us yet (for instance, we're experiencing massive revenue shortfalls, but we just dipped into the state's rainy day funds (to the tune of millions) to cover it. Once that runs out, we'll be worse off than KS or LA since MS was already working from one of the worst starting points in the country).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom