• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Remember when we all thought this election was going to be a dull campaign between Clinton and whatever whitebread candidate the GOP managed to settle on?

Yeah...

I'm having trouble seeing the positives in this. We really will have someone die, maybe even tonight. And this will just embolden his supporters even more. Fun.

hawk2025

lol at the ex Secret Service guy on CNN "not getting people putting this on Trump".

Fuck off with saying this is the "nasty rhetoric of the left".

HylianTom

Banned
I wonder if this moves the polls over the weekend.

Talk about a big, flashing "YOU-ARE-FIXIN'-TA-GIT-FUKD-IN-N'VEMBR!!" warning sign for GOP voters. If they don't care after this kind of thing, wow..

User 406

Banned
I'm having trouble seeing the positives in this. We really will have someone die, maybe even tonight. And this will just embolden his supporters even more. Fun.

The positive here is that people aren't just going to sit there and let Trump hatefuck his way to the nomination without standing up to him and his bigot army.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Trump is going to beat the "you can't even have a peaceful rally anymore" drum and make lots of white people very angry. This is really scary.

Diablos

This is just a sad, sad era for American politics.

The GOP is at the height of irresponsibility for not dealing with Trump when they should have. This party is beyond just being a joke. It is completely, utterly broken and they should not be a major party anymore.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Trump is going to beat the "you can't even have a peaceful rally anymore" drum and make lots of white people very angry. This is really scary.
I bet 50 cents it's something like 'These "thugs" trying to silence our freedom of speech'.

HylianTom

Banned
For anyone wondering, here's the FreeRepublic reaction thread to these goings-on:
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3408093/posts

Some choice quotes:

"Leftists are animals"

"Watching now - Trump rally over run by filthy illegals, Muslims, Commie youth and Black Lives Matter - they are throwing middle fingers at Americans and trying to incite violence."

"Obama to his followers, 'they bring a knife, you bring a gun.' "

"seems to be tied into the establishment trying to control sheeple."

"Filth exposed for all to see"

"Once again, Trump has ALL the right enemies."

Oh Lord, Obama's going to bury the GOP deeper that Hoffa this fall:

CdT2RHaUMAA5Bu7.jpg

It's apparently very peaceful out there right now and a reminder, no reported injuries and a bunch of salty Trump supporters. So, let's calm down a bit here.

damisa

Having a bunch of black people on TV shouting "FUCK THE POLICE" is just going to drive more GOP voters and white people to him.

This is terrifying. This fits into Trump's narrative completely. It builds the rage in angry white people, which is Trump's base. Cleveland is going to be a shit show. No joke.

Damn it, I deposited $1800 to use on a market on PredictIt, only to find out that they limit it to a max of $850???

I already had $800 on that market, so basically I have $1800 sitting in my account now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom