• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't begin to describe how incompetent Marco Rubio is as a politician.

You are never going to work again four days from now unless you have a massive upset, be aggressive, moron.

This guy will be selling reverse mortgages for the next 25 years if he doesn't win Florida and he's just so fucking weak on the attack.

Like, I thought that he was done after the water bottle incident and again after his blue screen with Christie but somehow he made it this far. Maybe it's just desperation in this election year but the guy's career is like the undead.

Owzers

hahahaha hannity, there's a double standard because the president said republicans want dirty air.

Such disparaging remarks to the other side.

side note, i don't like people declaring victory for shutting down a rally, i dunno though.

I can't begin to describe how incompetent Marco Rubio is as a politician.

You are never going to work again four days from now unless you have a massive upset, be aggressive, moron.

This guy will be selling reverse mortgages for the next 25 years if he doesn't win Florida and he's just so fucking weak on the attack.

Being aggressive was already the nail in his coffin.

Lol wonderful. Damage is done though. Trump 1 media 0. He will wriggle out of those pesky details like he always has. Will say he spoke to the cops but canceling was his decision and the press got it wrong, as usual. NEVER BACK DOWN.
No one will be able to call him on it because it'd still be a difficult case to argue that canceling it was the wrong choice. They should blame him for inciting it in the first place.

User 406

Banned
Can this election be over with already, please? I'm tired of Bernie, Hillary, Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, and fox/media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjrthOPLAKM

We really need to pass a law that truncates the election season. Like, no one can announce or start running until November the previous year or something.

How exactly do countries that aren't Murrka keep their election seasons from bloating into year long media frenzies? That's something I've wondered about but haven't really looked into. Every time I hear someone from another country talk about their election seasons taking like a few weeks I feel intensely jealous and also amazed.

I mean, let's not get petty.

This is another thing I dislike about Bernie. He makes it sound like firing teachers at all or closing any school is a sin. Chicago schools were a mess and just bowing to the teachers unions wasn't going to fix it. It shouldn't be hard to hit Rahm on actual issues like Chicago's police department.

NeoXChaos

Breaking News ‏@BreakingNews 1m1 minute ago
CBS News reporter Sopan Deb has been detained while reporting in Chicago, media outlet tweets

CdUMaF0WwAAAgdY.jpg

I'm interested in Klein's idea that the GOP convinced Republicans that America was falling apart and in danger of collapse (which they peddled to attack Obama) and that Republican voters bought it and reacted like others in time of crisis by gravitating to truly dangerous men like Trump and Cruz who are "strong" enough to save America despite their other faults.

I don't buy the idea entirely, but it's a fascinating "look at what McConnell has wrought" kind of thing if it was true.

A preview of Cleveland.. Seriously.

Cleveland will have Cruz supporters too so there's one more scary faction to think about.

Danny Freeman ‏@DannyEFreeman 14m14 minutes ago
Just outside of Chicago tonight, Sanders hits Clinton repeatedly on trade, Rahm, Super PACs, transcripts, Iraq War. No mention of violence.
I'm confused about hitting her on Rahm Emanuel. He was an advisor in Clinton 42's administration and Obama's Chief of Staff. So what am I missing? Did she voice support for him?

Makai

I'm confused about hitting her on Rahm Emanuel. He was an advisor in Clinton 42's administration and Obama's Chief of Staff. So what am I missing? Did she voice support for him?
"He loves Chicago, and I'm confident that he's going to do everything he can to get to the bottom of these issues and take whatever measures are necessary to remedy them," she said.

royalan

This is another thing I dislike about Bernie. He makes it sound like firing teachers at all or closing any school is a sin. Chicago schools were a mess and just bowing to the teachers unions wasn't going to fix it. It shouldn't be hard to hit Rahm on actual issues like Chicago's police department.

Another thing: these scathing critiques of establishment figures tend to be suspiciously absent when they endorse him.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I try to keep an open mind and seperate politics from the people, conservative or liberal, but I really have zero respect for Trump supporters.

I have zero respect for anyone on the Republican side except Kaisch supporters, those of which are voting for him thinking he is moderate. Even though it's mostly a con.
I had lots of respect for McCain before he went insane.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Since a couple of mods post here I'm just going to ask, at what point will supporting trump become a bannable offense?

bwhahah, the fact you even have to ask the question says so much.

User 406

Banned
Poor kiddo. I can relate on multiple levels. That can be my little one in a few months too with different names. I kinda wish I could wrap myself in a cocoon until right after the presidential winner is announced.

Meanwhile, my 9 year old son froths at the mouth like adam's mom whenever Donald Trump is mentioned. He really hates him. :X He's also totally in the tank for Hillary. So establishment.

Suikoguy

Meanwhile, my 9 year old son froths at the mouth like adam's mom whenever Donald Trump is mentioned. He really hates him. :X He's also totally in the tank for Hillary. So establishment.

Your 9 year old should stay innocent and away from politics till at least Middle School ;). But, I can understand since Trump dominates any news.

User1608

Banned
I may have said this much earlier today but Poligaf, I am honored and happy to know such a great group as this one and the people here pretty wonderful. You all bring me comfort despite these particularly trying and personal times. Am I still scared because I have so much to lose? Absolutely! But reading your posts brings me some peace that Trump will not win. Even when we're diablosing.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
How exactly do countries that aren't Murrka keep their election seasons from bloating into year long media frenzies? That's something I've wondered about but haven't really looked into. Every time I hear someone from another country talk about their election seasons taking like a few weeks I feel intensely jealous and also amazed.

I dunno, but whatever they are doing we need to copy it.

...Maybe I should make some calls and try to find out, could be something interesting

CdUSrWcW4AAwByq.jpg

Well, she's all in.

Welp, there we go

Bless the Daily News for constantly shitting on Trump

Holmes

Can Clinton just hit Sanders hard with something? I know she's way ahead and doesn't want to alienate anyone but can she just run an ad comparing him to Fidel Castro?

Cat

Well, she doesn't seem to understand what we're talking about when we do discuss politics, which isn't much between me and my husband and a little more than that with me and my mom. She hasn't really picked up on repeating the names yet though I suspect she will before the year is over. My mom is also in the tank for Hillary and has been for years. I eventually voted Hillary as well in the TX primary and plan to support her in the GE.

Suikoguy

Can Clinton just hit Sanders hard with something? I know she's way ahead and doesn't want to alienate anyone but can she just run an ad comparing him to Fidel Castro?

She probably would, if things were closer. Right now what's the point.
She should be thankful for that flub last debate, if Sanders brings it up at the debate, she can counter it. At this point, I would only expect counters.

Kyosaiga

Banned
Not until after Tuesday.

Once she basically has it lopped up I want her to steal his fucking soul in a debate

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Not until after Tuesday.

Once she basically has it lopped up I want her to steal his fucking soul in a debate

She's not going to do that. She still needs to make sure his supporters are willing to vote for her in November, if she could get away with salting the earth she would have done so long ago.

User 406

Banned
Your 9 year old should stay innocent and away from politics till at least Middle School ;). But, I can understand since Trump dominates any news.

Funny thing is, we don't have cable or watch broadcast news, my wife and I stay informed with primarily text based sources on the internet that he's not interested in looking at, and while we do discuss politics, he's usually not in the room. But apparently his peers at school talk about this stuff a lot, and that's where he's been picking a lot of it up. :p Fourth graders, man.

Suikoguy

Funny thing is, we don't have cable or watch broadcast news, my wife and I stay informed with primarily text based sources on the internet that he's not interested in looking at, and while we do discuss politics, he's usually not in the room. But apparently his peers at school talk about this stuff a lot, and that's where he's been picking a lot of it up. :p Fourth graders, man.

Well, I wish you luck. The fun part starts in Middle School from what I hear :)

NeoXChaos

http://www.app.com/story/news/polit...s-christie-donald-trump-rally-chaos/81675412/
On the Democratic side, Bernie Sanders is again outspending Hillary Clinton across the states set to vote on Tuesday.
The top state for ad spending is Illinois, where Sanders has invested $2.8 million since March 1, compared to $2.6 million for Clinton.
In Missouri, Sanders’ spending advantage stands at $1.7 million to $900,000. In North Carolina, it’s $1.8 million to $600,000. In Ohio, it’s $3 million to $1.9 million.
Even in Florida, where Sanders trails badly, the Vermont senator is spending nearly as much as Clinton, $680,000 to $810,000.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...tting-him-harder-in-ohio-220658#ixzz42eyHf6Tu

The more the media pays attention to the protests and gives people TV time, the more they will continue to go do it. Scary situation in Chicago. Racism from every side. Don't know where Trump goes from here because this will just encourage more people to protest if he holds more rallies. I don't like Trump other than wanting him to win the primaries and for entertainment purposes, but I feel kind of bad that he's taking the brunt of all of this when the RNC as a whole has co tinually done these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom