• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has WikiLeaks ever revealed any information about the assassinations of journalists in Russia or anything unflattering about Russia or Putin? Same with Snowden.

Seriously, they never leak helicopter footage of all the Iraqi civilians our military didn't gun down.

It's not fair.

What does that have to do with Russia now?

Nothing that's the point. You can be sure the Russians have opened fire on helpless civilians on video hundreds of times, but probably the one time some U.S. soldiers try to take a little joy in their difficult work, leak city. Pretty clear bias.

Dierce

The problem with the DNC email leak, and the intention from those responsible, I believe has to do with making people more hesitant about donating to the DNC and Clinton's campaign. I hope that they have a strong security team to prevent anything further.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing that's the point. You can be sure the Russians have opened fire on helpless civilians on video hundreds of times, but probably the one time some U.S. soldiers try to take a little joy in their difficult work, leak city. Pretty clear bias.
nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

Wow.

@MarkHalperin:

Wow wow wow. #Unity!

The title seems a bit misleading.

During an event in Cleveland on Friday, Trump hinted at the prospect of setting up an outside group against Cruz in the future.
“Maybe I’ll set up a super-PAC if he decides to run,” Trump said of Cruz. Turning to his running mate Mike Pence he asked rhetorically, “Are you allowed to set up a super-PAC…if you are the president, to fight someone?”

Effect

Just saw the tread about the wikileaks. Is the media talking about? Not home to see. Not caring as the situation in Muinch is still going on? Potential fallout?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Just saw the tread about the wikileaks. Is the media talking about? Not home to see. Not caring as the situation in Muinch is still going on? Potential fallout?

The only mention I saw was in reference to Putin seemingly preferring Trump due to his stance on NATO and I've had the news on in the background for a while now.

No one cares other than Jill Stein supporters. Getting nowhere.

Obviously, I'd like to see the anti-atheist DNC member publicly apologize for his comments though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom