• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoP6qBXWgAAxzZE.jpg

College is good ya'll

Boke1879

Sanders has to make it clear, if orange turd wins then the political revolution of his is dead.

I'm sure he will. At this point. That's all he can do. HE needs to placate his supporters by laying out all their concessions and then ease that into a clinton endorsement. say something like "None of this will matter if Donald Trump is President and undoes all the progress we've made so far." He needs to mention SC judges as well.

ampere

Karla Ortiz, a young latina citizen is talking about being worried about her parents being deported. This is powerful stuff.

Diablos

Fucking chants of Bernie still trying to take off. Shut up

And don't scream NO when a speaker is saying Hillary will protect her and her family. For fucks sake. No class. No loyalty. Nothing.

anaron

College is good ya'll
Framing those not voting for Hilary as being uneducated idiots is NAGL.

college is undoubtedly important but some of the smartest people also happen to be living in poverty and lack the opportunity. Not to mention, a shitload of Bernie or Bust ARE educated white males who just don't care.

Boke1879

college is undoubtedly important but some of the smartest people also happen to be living in poverty and lack the opportunity. Not to mention, a shitload of Bernie or Bust ARE educated white males who just don't care.

Yea I think that's a horrible way to paint people. "not college educated" implies they are stupid.

And Kev don't you complain about boring after what this thread went through earlier.

pigeon

Banned

Dumb post. Read the chart!

anaron

Dumb post. Read the chart!

Ok rude,

I'm not disagreeing with the chart, I'm arguing about potentially generalizing a group of people based on them receiving an education and how it's damaging to believe that. getting a degree does not ~guarantee~ a liberal voter, (unfortunately) and it's incredibly alienating to undecided degree free voters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom