• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The self-reported net impact of the GOP convention was also negative. Overall, 51% of Americans say the convention made them less likely to vote for Trump, while 36% said it made them more likely to vote for him. This is the highest "less likely to vote" percentage for a candidate in the 15 times Gallup has asked this question after a convention. The previous "less likely" high was 38% after both conventions in 2012, and after the GOP conventions in 2004 and 2008.

How the hell did this guy get a convention bump? That LATimes poll is such BULLSHIT, it's brand new and using a totally experimental methodology.

To me that confirms there is something that will make him look bad in it, most likely Russian investments. Still not saying he has any connections to the hack or Putin but it will certainly look terrible now with the narrative built

I don't think there's a outrageous Russian connection, it's just going to show how shady as fuck his business practices are.

How the hell did this guy get a convention bump? That LATimes poll is such BULLSHIT, it's brand new and using a totally experimental methodology.
He's winning in 18-35 and gets 30% of the hispanic vote. It's a BS poll.

I don't think there's a outrageous Russian connection, it's just going to show how shady as fuck his business practices are.

He's winning in 18-35 and gets 30% of the hispanic vote. It's a BS poll.

This is the problem, if you select an initial respondent poll instead of finding new poll for every poll, then your initial sample could be too titled in one way or another.

tbm24

Alright if Trump directly asking Russia to involve themselves in US elections goes under the bridge with his other bullshit, then he quite literally can kill someone and no one will care. This is terrifying.

Right, clearly someone is giving him the boost... It's not imaginary.
Eh. He got a small bump post convention. That's probably more from an increased response rate than anything.

PEC actually increased their likelihood of a Clinton win today. She's up to 81%. Nate's model...or what he's doing to poll results is odd.

Teggy

What does Tom Kaine have to do with New Jersey? Is he seriously mixing him up with Tom Kean?

Also, Trump essentially said the Geneva Convention should be renegotiated. What he said was that everything should be renegotiated, so what it probably means is he doesn't know what the Geneva Convention is.

Brinbe

LOL, he is thoroughly Russia's lapdog.

He also said he'd use torture again and it works.

This is a true hate-watch.

He's more comfortable praising our enemies, than he is talking about the US.

So the Republican nominee just publicly asked a foreign power to commit a federal crime in the United States by targeting his political adversary and divulging potentially classified documents.

Watergate is child's play.

Owzers

So the Republican nominee just publicly asked a foreign power to commit a federal crime in the United States by targeting the Democratic nominee and divulging documents that are potentially top secret.

Watergate is child's play.

Maybe it shouldn't be a federal crime, and we're going to look into that.

Eh. He got a small bump post convention. That's probably more from an increased response rate than anything.

PEC actually increased their likelihood of a Clinton win today. She's up to 81%. Nate's model...or what he's doing to poll results is odd.

The polls-plus model went up by a percent at 538 today.

Trump is going bomb the debates so hard lmao. You can see how off the rails he gets as time goes on.

It doesn't feel like anyone is going to care if he does badly.

I still feel like Trump could be the one holding up the baby at the end of the Dead Zone and still get the campaign boost.

I hope the American people prove me wrong.

Teggy

He just lies over and over: lied about meeting Putin, lied about what he said about the minimum wage, lied about torture working...the press can't just let him answer these question this way without following up.

Hopefully Hillary or PACs will put out ads with him saying the lie and then corresponding video where he says the opposite.

mo60

I can not believe Trump just asked Russia to find those missing emails.Is he trying to destroy his campaign.The media will definitely go after him for this comment.

Owzers

Bill left out the most interesting chapter...

this guy. This amazing future president. Melania's speech was great, but how good can the perspective be of a third wife?

Light-Treason.gif

Brinbe

Now he told a reporter to be quiet while they were asking a question... Jesus Christ. It never fucking ends. At least past candidates like Romney/McCain were thoroughly decent people. This is scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom