• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Obama is going to have more effect on the campaign then most other surrogates for Hillary. If Obama can convince the Dems/leaners and a few others, she should be in a comfortable position.

Coy90EcVIAEjIOr.jpg:large

Trump's little gaggle.

He's going to have a meltdown.

So, like, I've been meaning to ask this for a while.

meme

It's said Meeeem, right? Not meemee or whatever.

And, don't get shady with me. I can tell!

thebloo

A couple of weeks ago when things were looking better I thought Manafort had literally taken Trump's phone away from him and was having a ghost writer tweet. That's the thing to do. Right now their campaign seems to be in a spiral where bad news makes Trump more manic which generates another news cycle he compels to get ahead of.

Well, you're still an employee. That's what I'm saying. They're not doing a great job, but with how Trump is, I don't think you can.

WTF this man is talking about cooking breakfast for Obama.

And he's giving us the menu.

And Obama betrayed him by not enriching uranium anymore?

Trump flashed a xerox copy of a black and white copy on standard 8'"x11" paper to show Hilary's attendance. You could barely even make out anything in the paper. SAD!

impirius

He's finally completed the pivot from attacking war heroes' families to attacking all local fire marshalls. We're in the general election now, folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom