• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello name is David Wasserman and it's 3pm and here is a post talking about Pennsylvania."

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/760192876303097857

Not great obviously but Obama won in '12 by 300K votes and the GOP has only added 80K voters. Some of these are also older voters who registered Dem years ago and have been voting Republican but didn't change their registration to Trump. That would be inflating the numbers since each one is a drop for us and an add for them.

So he's now whipping up conspiracy nonsense three months before the election? I'd hate to see what election night's going to look like in some locales in the event the election doesn't go his way. Things could get ugly.

Irresponsible.

I don't know how anybody with a soul can listen to more than five minutes of this bile-spewing shit toad. Every time I try to watch a stream I end up pulling the plug.

"I have a friend, he builds all the plants, car plants, computer plants, Mexico is the eighth wonder, no more, took our jerbs!". I unplug.

Balphon

You did have people leave the room, Trump.

His attempts to remake reality through true force of will are impressive, I guess.

Greg Sargent got the crosstabs on Gallups polling regarding the conventions.

We're all aware of Trump's convention numbers saying less likely to vote for him, but here's the breakdown:

Trump’s convention made white men and blue collar whites more likely to vote for Trump:

— 52 percent of white men say the convention made them more likely to vote for Trump, while 33 percent say it made them less likely to do so.

— 52 percent of whites who didn’t graduate from college say the convention made them more likely to vote for Trump, while 36 percent say it made them less likely to do so.

But Trump’s convention made white women, college educated whites, independents, and young voters less likely to vote for Trump:

— 41 percent of white women say the convention made them more likely to vote for Trump, while 48 percent say it made them less likely to do so.

— 36 percent of college educated whites say the convention made them more likely to vote for Trump, while 48 percent say it made them less likely to do so.

— 28 percent of independents say the convention made them more likely to vote for Trump, while 54 percent say it made them less likely to do so.

— 23 percent of voters aged 18-29 say the convention made them more likely to vote for Trump, while 61 percent say it made them less likely to do so.

Xis

what did CNN do to trump today to draw his ire?

Maybe this? "Donald Trump's explanation of his latest remarks about handling Russian aggression in Ukraine show a particular pattern, one of a "bulls--- artist," CNN's Fareed Zakaria said on live television Monday afternoon."

Funny enough, one firefighters' group has already called him out on his complaining:
62C83C6A-E7E5-4F1B-849E-0783BE08C37D.jpg

Waiver. :(

Does anyone else think John McCain's pick of Sarah Palin irreparably damaged our democracy? A crass, irresponsible capitulation to the very worst of our society made it perfectly OK to not just disagree with opposition, but to not listen to them at all. Seriously I could not leave the TV on when she spoke, she was so revolting.

Now, eight years later, I've become perfectly OK not even listening to the other side, and another election where I continue to do this just reinforces that it's acceptable behavior in the future.

sangreal

I feel like Trump believes all the midwestern states care about each other. Like there is some secret union of midwestern states that would make people in Ohio give a shit about a basketball coach in Indiana or brothels in Kentucky

Trump talking more about rigged elections. "I'm afraid the election is going to be rigged." This guy isn't going to lose sitting down. He called on people to march down DC when Romney lost, what is he going to do when he loses?

So this weekend, my girlfriend mentioned to me about this whole Trump thing

"It's like something out of a Mel Brooks movie."

I asked her "Have you ever seen The Producers."

"No, it's like the only thing of his I haven't seen."

I don't know if it is funny or scary that she never saw the Producers and yet nailed Trump's campaign as Springtime for Hitler anyway.

kess

Paul Ryan's so gonna have a good time when the Trump Army arrives in DC after the election and demands his head because he didn't impeach Obama while he still had a chance

Trump just said he was going to put up $100 million to build a ball room in the White House.
And now he's saying if people offer to buy out the White House, sure why not!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom