• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clocking that cute guy in the crowd who is just laughing at this entire thing.

This crowd is dead as fuck.

Ya, but Trump, that $48.5 million was directly from Kev!

I was trying to think of a figure - political or sports or something - that could span the entire state, Philly to Pittsburgh and in between and join together folks and I'm just not sure that person exists. Unless JoePa from about 1989 shows up and that still didn't end up too well.

You're probably right, JoePa pre-Sandusky scandal would have been the closest thing to a universally beloved person in PA. I can't really think of a living person that bridges Pittsburgh and Philly and definitely no one that bridges both plus the giant rural T in between. You'll need a representative for each region.

Wait.

Wait.

Crimea isn't part of Ukraine. And defending our NATO allies would start World War 3?

AND HES CALLING FOR US TO GET ALONG WITH RUSSIA.

AND MAYBE NATO!?

So he wants to get tough with Russia but also be their best friend but also be tough with China but also isolate both of them.

That's a hell of a foreign policy.

He's going to define trade for us.

I know what trade is.

SHIfUHz.gif

HE KNOWS ALL THE TRADE.

Daddy Trade.
Twink Trade.
Bear Trade.

Also, Wasserman.....he's missing the point, here.

In PA, YTD Registrations are
D+185.7k
R+148.6k
O+36.k

OMG

"I could have a very nice life. I don't have to be with you people."

Xis

When Politico runs this headline:
"Obama defends Gold Star families against Trump", you done fucked up real, real bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom