• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replicating a post from OT, regarding Jill Stein.

Holy shit, it may get worse.

According to this source, this was in a fund-raising email from Stein:

Source:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/danthr...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I do not receive her fund-raising emails, so it would be nice to get some confirmation if this is true.

Stein is fucking nuts. Someone in the thread confirmed that this was indeed in one of her fundraising emails.

This has been her position for a while.

Crayons

Banned

Source:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/danthr...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I do not receive her fund-raising emails, so it would be nice to get some confirmation if this is true.

Stein is fucking nuts. Someone in the thread confirmed that this was indeed in one of her fundraising emails.

She's a doctor, she ought to know that's not true. Is she scaremongering?

She also said we need to be careful with wi-fi today.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
These polls are obviously with a convention bounce, but it is telling that almost all of Trumps support seems to be at about 40-42% and Hillary is able to get into the high 40s or low 50s at this point.

This is the sign of baked in ceilings that point towards Hillary being almost impossibly well positioned.

Short of an event that shakes things up, this is more or less over.

It looks like she has a 4-5 point lead even if you are being pessimistic which would point to a EV blowout.

KMS

"You know what, creating jobs caused him to be at work, which cost him two marriages,” Hughes said in response. “Time away from his family to sit there and invest.

Him bailing and leaving the raising of his kids to the wives let his kids turn out alright at least. Bailing on raising your kids most would call being a bad father but he calls a sacrifice. Kind of like how he dodged the draft then called surviving the 80's sex scene STD free his Vietnam.

Makai

These polls are obviously with a convention bounce, but it is telling that almost all of Trumps support seems to be at about 40-42% and Hillary is able to get into the high 40s or low 50s at this point.

This is the sign of baked in ceilings that point towards Hillary being almost impossibly well positioned.

It looks like she has a 4-5 point lead even if you are being pessimistic which would point to a EV blowout.
Everyone get their overly strong bets in before the crow feast

Link

The Autumn Wind
I was worried about the Khans being on Hardball tonight, thinking maybe they may be trying to drag these interviews on too long, but this is a very smart interview. Talking about what it was like coming to America, becoming citizens, and raising their children here.

hawk2025

This has been her position for a while.

I thought she was still kinda-sorta dog-whistling with the GMO moratorium like with vaccines, even though it is part of the platform and is on her website.

Nope, just straight-up all-in on that nonsense, and even added the DNA bit.

StoOgE

Everyone get their overly strong bets in before the crow feast

I'm not saying it's a done deal, but remember Hillary's "bounce" should include artificially inflated numbers for Donald Trump still because he should still be in his bounce.

Even if these numbers settle in (and I suspect them to) she will be 4-5 points up nationally, and given the demographics of the country would point to an EV blowout. That would be roughly in line with Obama/McCain numbers.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

I mean, is it really surprising he has a hard ceiling?

He gets in the news a lot but its never any positive coverage of either him or his platform (because he's an unlikable jerk and has no actual policy aims). His entire campaign strategy is going negative enough to bring Hillary below the 42% he's going to get regardless of anything else because there's an (R) next to his name. It's a shitty, unsustainable strategy (given that I don't buy that Hillary is actually unlikable at all and her favorability numbers are going to go up when people hear her talk) but that's kind of the Trump campaign in 2 words.

sangreal

Source:

https://www.reddit.com/r/jillstein/comments/4lqzyg/does_anyone_feel_like_the_emails_from_the/

Trump just tweeted thanks to the guy primarying Paul Ryan.

He's also someone who's tweeting out stuff attacking Khan.

And Ryan still will be a little whimp

So summary of the political day so far:

- CBS and CNN with new polls and Clinton up up up;

- Georgia looking like a battleground state;

- Another billionaire in the Hildawg camp;

- Crickets in the GOP world re: Khan with thee exception of McCain;

- Gingrich being the tawt that he is;

- Trump preparing his defeat with an irresponsible comment;

Did I miss anything?

Nafai1123

Banned
So summary of the political day so far:

- CBS and CNN with new polls and Clinton up up up;

- Georgia looking like a battleground state;

- Another billionaire in the Hildawg camp;

- Crickets in the GOP world re: Khan with thee exception of McCain;

- Trump preparing his defeat with an irresponsible comment;

Did I miss anything?

-Trump thinks his daughter should quit her job if she is sexually harrassed, probably because he is jealous and wants her all to himself.

Mr. Khan just called trump a snake-oil salesman

rulings-tom-true.gif

Diablos

Holy shit, Trump people boo'd a mother of a veteran at a Pence rally a few minutes ago.
Seriously. It's just disgusting.
She's holding a Trump sign. Still not good enough.

If there's ever a warped Christian white American ISIS of sorts, the history books will cite 2016 as its birth, even if Trump loses

I hope to see a steady drumbeat of notable personalities joining Hillary while watching Trump shed his surrogates, week by week, until its Hillary's legions against Trump, his mirror and his few remaining holdouts in the bunker.

-Trump thinks his daughter should quit her job if she is sexually harrassed, probably because he is jealous and wants her all to himself.

http://static.politifact.com.s3.amazonaws.com/politifact/rulings/rulings-tom-true.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Haha forgot that one, one sick fucker.

KMS

I hope to see a steady drumbeat of notable personalities joining Hillary while watching Trump shed his surrogates, week by week, until its Hillary's legions against Trump, his mirror and his few remaining holdouts in the bunker.

If Trump maintains it will only be a matter of time till other republicans up for election start Trash talking their own nominee to try and save their own election.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
If Trump maintains it will only be a matter of time till other republicans up for election start Trash talking their own nominee to try and save their own election.

Yeah, any remaining moderate republican districts are in real danger this election.

rSpooky

Must ..vent!!! So someone posted this cral on facebookhttp://rightwingnews.com/top-news/boom-dallas-cowboys-defy-obama-taking-massive-stand-police/

I went off on a tangent basicly stating how sick I am of the Obama acusations and asking wtf. The dallas cowboys having a commemoration for the dallas police has to do with Obama and defying him. It is truly disgusting.. /rant

StoOgE

Must ..vent!!! So someone posted this cral on facebookhttp://rightwingnews.com/top-news/boom-dallas-cowboys-defy-obama-taking-massive-stand-police/

I went off on a tangent basicly stating how sick I am of the Obama acusations and asking wtf. The dallas cowboys having a commemoration for the dallas police has to do with Obama and defying him. It is truly disgusting.. /rant

Jerry Jones probably is one of the few Billionaires who is a big enough POS to like Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom