• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must ..vent!!! So someone posted this cral on facebookhttp://rightwingnews.com/top-news/boom-dallas-cowboys-defy-obama-taking-massive-stand-police/

I went off on a tangent basicly stating how sick I am of the Obama acusations and asking wtf. The dallas cowboys having a commemoration for the dallas police has to do with Obama and defying him. It is truly disgusting.. /rant

Maybe I've lost every bit of chill this election season. but I just simply unfriend everyone posting wacked-out political "memes" on Facebook and I'm much happier for it. I don't respond, I just unfriend.

That doesn't mean I don't keep people around I might disagree with politically. Just no malarkey.

If the opposition is just posting a bunch of misleading memes or unattributed quotes, I'll opt for the echo chamber.

VRMN

Coz0YBOXgAAkyC4.jpg:large
https://twitter.com/jonathanshainin/status/760251158216802304

I'm starting to think we're screwed.

Trump just tweeted thanks to the guy primarying Paul Ryan.

He's also someone who's tweeting out stuff attacking Khan.

And Ryan still will be a little whimp

Just how serious is this primary challenge guy? I know Ryan has a 95%+ chance of winning but what if a bunch of Trump wackos come out on primary day and he gets Cantored? Just dream with me man, dream with me.

Crayons

Banned
Between Donald Trump news in this thread, the thread about cargo shorts, and the thread about acid, I feel so wired right now.

When was that quote? It almost seemed like he was coming to his senses and backing off, but that is probably the single worst thing he's said about the Khans so far.

TheFatOne

The fun thing about today is watching Trump try to say something outlandish that would take over the news cycle over the Khazir Khan story, and he's having a hard time doing that. Hard to walk back from that dumb ass comment, and then double down. It's so bad that his horrendous Palin like interview is taking a back seat to this story.

Yeah, I might stock up and lay low on Nov 9th.

But don't most polls show Trump is actually down in Florida?

Edit: Ahh he's up a fraction of a point on the average, but most of that if from the real early polls.

Nafai1123

Banned
I decided to intentionally search Facebook to see if any of my friends have been vocal about supporting Trump. None of my friends have. I feel so insolated.

The fun thing about today is watching Trump try to say something outlandish that would take over the news cycle over the Khazir Khan story, and he's having a hard time doing that. Hard to walk back from that dumb ass comment, and then double down. It's so bad that his horrendous Palin like interview is taking a back seat to this story.

But don't most polls show Trump is actually down in Florida?

Fact don't matter in Trumplandia, only feelings.

Also this just happened:

@sinderbrand 20m20 minutes ago
Just to underline it, what we saw just now was Trump giving a shoutout to Paul Ryan's primary opponent one week before the Wisconsin primary

Diablos

I do worry about some crazy shooting or attack or mass rioting on Election Day. This entire year has been a nightmare for a variety of reasons.

If Trump knows he's going to lose, I'd imagine he will try to stir people up. He's not a decent human being.

I seriously CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. Like he actually topped his despicable comments towards Khizr Khan's wife. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT

I REFUSE

Crayons

Banned
I do worry about some crazy shooting or attack or mass rioting in Election Day. This entire year has been a nightmare for a variety of reasons.

If Trump knows he's going to lose, I'd imagine he will try to stir people up. He's not a decent human being.

I'm staying indoors and drinking on election day. Not going to risk any crazies attacking me

Geg

Has there ever been a time where someone's VP running mate just... quit? I'm wondering what would happen if Pence just said "fuck this" and left

The only thing about the right refusing to acknowledge a clinton win are they will really continue to disqualify themselves. It continues to be the sane vs crazy party.

Is there gonna be an elected official that will stand by that?

Still worried for the idea of peaceful transfer of power.

gcubed

If there was nothing in 2008, there will surely be nothing here, unless you are talking about the KKK marching down the street... But I guess we found the next thing to diablos about

hawk2025

Nothing will happen.

These people will go home, lie in bed hugging their guns, and cry themselves to sleep while the country moves forward.

Iolo

Someone should get Donald to play poker with his campaign money.

He'll always double down!

He may be already gambling with it, having forgiven his $50 million loan. Unless he can find some way to pay himself back, or the money came from some shady source...

Diablos

If there was nothing in 2008, there will surely be nothing here, unless you are talking about the KKK marching down the street... But I guess we found the next thing to diablos about
I don't know. After all the crazy shit this year what's going to stop someone from shooting up a busy polling place or blowing something up?

Has there ever been a time where someone's VP running mate just... quit? I'm wondering what would happen if Pence just said "fuck this" and left

Thomas Eagleton resigned after word got out that he received electroshock therapy and visited mental hospitals to deal with stress. Maybe Pence can doctor his medical records or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom