• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yoooo, who this black dude on the CNN panel? He just dragging dudes whenever he gets to speak.

EDIT: Bakari Sellers!

Chichikov

This is great, it's also exactly what hillary should do, energize the base, get the Obama coalition to polls and win this thing.
Yeah, I would love a '64 style landslide that would send a message to the GOP that it's time to move away from white resentment and the southern strategy, if not because they see it's wrong, but because they see it's a dead end, but fuck that, you can't risk a Trump presidency, secure the W, go for the easiest path to victory, that's what's really important here.

Romney 2012 chief strategist:

stuart stevens ‏@stuartpstevens 1h1 hour ago
This is easy: "In process of helping Mrs. Trump, writers mistakenly included unoriginal material. We apologize & it won't happen again."

stuart stevens ‏@stuartpstevens 1h1 hour ago
The problem with Mrs. Trump's speech is less that it happened & more campaign trying to deny it did. One is a mistake; other character flaw.

stuart stevens ‏@stuartpstevens 3h3 hours ago
These past few days - VP rollout, convention - is forecast of what happens when you try to run presidential campaign without a campaign.

I'm absolutely dumbfounded, you have to fire someone

Look. Trump is a job creator. Okay. A job creator. And his employees win. All the time. They win so much. They win bigly. And he can't fire someone, okay? He can't. Because, we don't win anymore. We can't fire anyone. Okay. We can't fire anyone. This I can tell you.

I'm absolutely dumbfounded, you have to fire someone

Not in Trumpland. Remember they are still sticking to their guns that noting was plagiarized and that nothing was done wrong. If they fire someone it's essentially an admission that something did go wrong. Clowns gonna run a clown campaign. What will be even more amazing is that somehow none of this will hurt him at all in the next round of polling.

They had Ernst speaking to an empty convention hall. LMAO. This shit is so absurd, like how.

CnsoWtUWcAAbzCx.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh shit, that Hillary commercial with the kids.

EDIT: They picked a damn good commercial to buy time for during the convention.

He's right. This should have been a 20 minute thing, we shouldn't still be talking about this. This wasn't Trump, this was his wife. How they managed to fuck this up so hard I will never understand.

And they are going to drag this for another news cycle. Unbelievable.

Have a feeling Melania is legit ready to file for divorce. She was just embarrassed on national television and is going to be the butt of every joke for like a week and Trump and the campaign are doing nothing.

Tubie

I can't believe we got so much fuckery from just day 1.

There's no way today can be as bad as yesterday.
or can it?

Charles was not in charge of that interview
Damn you.. I was just about to post this lol

That was better than sex.

Jesus.

My mom was screaming "Rip his asshole" at the TV. Hahahahaha
They need to flay Antonio's ass too.

Have a feeling Melania is legit ready to file for divorce. She was just embarrassed on national television and is going to be the butt of every joke for like a week and Trump and the campaign are doing nothing.
I was thinking the same thing.

Why is 538 the place giving Trump the best chance to win? Even higher than betting markets.

Are they overcompensating for their humiliation during the primaries?

HylianTom

Banned
We talked about "Shy Trumpy" voters earlier, but that focus group yesterday where half of the sample admitted to a Hillary lean makes me wonder: what if Trump is capped at the low-mid 40s and there's actually a "Shy Hillary" voter effect?

I wish more polls would push leaners and then publish the difference. Seems like they used to do this a lot more in the past.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hillary lost today when the MSNBC survey monkey poll showed her losing in a four way race :(

More data on Johnson voters please

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
We talked about "Shy Trumpy" voters earlier, but that focus group yesterday where half of the sample admitted to a Hillary lean makes me wonder: what if Trump is capped at the low-mid 40s and there's actually a "Shy Hillary" voter effect?

I wish more polls would push leaners and then publish the difference. Seems like they used to do this a lot more in the past.

Shit, that could definitely be a thing. Why the hell do we not ever consider this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom