• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT1| From Russia with Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rassssssssssssssss has Trump has 55% approval and 0% undecided.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/trump-job-approval

Sure, Jan.
Ras always has 0-1% undecided.

Their polls generally are GOP shilling until the last week or so when they get their act together and produce something more reasonable, so they get to act like they're accurate enough. Iirc in 2012 they did a pre-primary poll that had Tammy Baldwin leading Tommy Thompson by 7 points, and then a week or two later after Thompson was the nominee he suddenly had a 10 point lead. Yes, a 17-point swing in two weeks.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Anything more on nuclear detonation?

Last Thursday, legislation was introduced in congress calling Russia in violation of a nuclear treaty, and would allow similar tests of our own.

Is that what you mean?

Nelo Ice

Banned
Last Thursday, legislation was introduced in congress calling Russia in violation of a nuclear treaty, and would allow similar tests of our own.

Is that what you mean?

I think he's asking about the rumor that Russia detonated a nuke or one of their nuke powered subs exploded in the Artic.

Barzul

This Trump supporter on CNN right now sounds like he worships Trump. Sounds legit raving mad. Hope we see the footage on YouTube later.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I think he's asking about the rumor that Russia detonated a nuke or one of their nuke powered subs exploded in the Artic.

Oh, that's still something that should be considered fake until better confirmation.

I really don't get why people feel the need to latch onto such fringe and baseless things to get scared about when the real news on mainstream media is plenty scary enough.

What do you mean?

AfD is led by neo-nazis, the conservative/anti-eu founders were kicked out. It's were all the NPD/DVU voters and ashamed racists/nazis gravitated to.

Though it's good to see they are back below 10%.
That's the point, they're polling at very low levels relative to other white nationalist parties/movements. Even in their neighboring France, LePen will get at least like 35% of the vote.

zou

That's the point, they're polling at very low levels relative to other white nationalist parties/movements. Even in their neighboring France, LePen will get at least like 35% of the vote.

That comparison makes absolutely no sense.

Germany never had a right-wing/nationalist party in the Bundestag and now the AfD will all but certainly clear the required 5%. In the recent state election they've been getting more and more votes, even beating the CDU in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.

They went from 5-10% in 2014-2015, to winning with 20-25% in the 2016 state elections. They are now represented in 10 out of 16 state assemblies.

Teggy

How the hell did this person get WH credentials?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/17/nyregion/unf-news-kyle-mazza.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

Mr. President,” a reporter began, “Melania Trump announced the reopening of the White House Visitors Office. And she does a lot of great work for the country as well. Can you tell us a little bit about what first lady Melania Trump does for the country?”

Mr. Trump lowered his combative tone. “Now, that’s what I call a nice question,” he said. “That is very — who are you with?
”
The answer — UNF News — barely registered with Mr. Trump.

“Good,” the president said. “I’m going to start watching, all right?”

UNF News is not a television network or a radio network, for that matter. UNF, or Universal News Forever, is the baby, identity, passion and obsession of Kyle Mazza, 19, who posed the question about Mrs. Trump.

This is UNF News
http://wunfnews.com/

It's primarily stupid stories about I Heart Radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom