• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT1| From Russia with Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good

Even if this doesn't kick him out, it'll be a huge thorn in his side during what is supposed to be the busiest time of his presidency. His first 100 days are toast.

A long, drawn out legal battle, plus the GOP fighting with themselves whether to impeach or not as the story explodes more and more will erode Trump's presidency and the GOP's influence. Midterms will come up and Trump will have spent the last year and a half fighting scandal after scandal, just barely keeping his presidency above water, let alone doing anything major.

This is a nightmare situation for them.

Diablos

I am growing less tolerant of people saying Hillary not being the right candidate is why she lost. Her issues and how people perceived her didn't help. But we were harmed by not only foreign powers but also within.

In retrospect perhaps someone else should have been the nominee. But not just because of her campaign's shortcomings.

Thanks for letting the American people know, it's not like we had an election where that would have been pertinent information. Jesus, what a shitshow. How does Obama justify sitting on this kind of information against Trump, fuck man, it's not impartial to disclose that a candidate running for president is being blackmailed/collaborating with Russians.

How in the world did the FBI decide that they hated the Clintons far more than the candidate sponsored by the KGB.

This is still the most staggering thing. What happened to the Cold Warriors that used to live there?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Daniel Dale said:
Guardian: The FBI, during the election, sought a warrant to "monitor four members of the Trump team," got rejected.

The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation.

https://t.co/FC0OI71cKv

Wow.

How in the world did the FBI decide that they hated the Clintons far more than the candidate sponsored by the KGB.

This is still the most staggering thing. What happened to the Cold Warriors that used to live there?

Republicans vs. Cold Warriors. Both sides common ground: Don't like Hillary.

There are no Democrats in the Intelligence agencies.

That's my unsubstantiated pet theory based solely on circumstantial evidence.

Jesus what a shitshow. How does Obama justify sitting on this kind of information against Trump, Comey's letter is even more of a sad joke now. Thanks for letting the American people know, it's not like we had an electipm where that would have been pertinent information. Fuck man, it's not impartial to disclose that a candidate running for president is being blackmailed/collaborating with Russians.

Getting rid of Trump/Pence/whomever else...now and holding new Presidential elections wouldn't be enough. Republicans cleaned up all over the place based on their false messiah.

Is Paul Ryan really gonna take over? No one saying shit about Trump but Comey harping on the emails will be Obama's legacy. Where the fuck is foot-in-mouth Joe Biden when you need him? Someone should have said something before the election.

Thanks for letting the American people know, it's not like we had an election where that would have been pertinent information. Jesus, what a shitshow. How does Obama justify sitting on this kind of information against Trump, fuck man, it's not impartial to disclose that a candidate running for president is being blackmailed/collaborating with Russians.

Didn't Turtle Guy tell him not to release it?

Getting rid of Trump/Pence/whomever else...now and holding new Presidential elections wouldn't be enough. Republicans cleaned up all over the place based on their false messiah.

Is Paul Ryan really gonna take over? No one saying shit about Trump but Comey harping on the emails will be Obama's legacy. Where the fuck is foot-in-mouth Joe Biden when you need him? Someone should have said something before the election.

Why wouldn't Pence take over? Is he involved in this too?

Oh please tell me yes.

I'm sure they were if this tape exists, but let's be real here. The probability this tape exists is similar to the probability that Trump will actually increase manufacturing employment (near zero).
Yeah I feel like if he's just ("just") hanging out with prostitutes that's not enough for Russia to have any control over him.

Even if he is peeing on them.

KingK

I don't think the report will stick. Republicans won't impeach unless he completely stops working with them on their legislative priorities.

What if the hookers were underage...
Would go along with the comments about his daughter, the teenage beauty pageant thing, and the Epstein rumors and rape lawsuit.

I'm am much more than 50% convinced Trump is a pedophile/rapist.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

VSoJEL.gif

I think at the shitty church I used to go to, the winner of the Halloween costume party was a duo dressed up as Trumpence.

I wanna go ask them how it feels to piss on hookers now lol

Words cannot describe the immense amount of hatred I have for Comey at this moment.

kirblar

@JamesSurowiecki

James Surowiecki Retweeted Mazel Tov Cocktail

Amazing. FISA court turned down 12 warrant requests, total, out of 38,000 between 1979 and 2015. But this one it rejected.
Fucking hell.

Kid Heart

Wow, we didn't even have to wait until he was in office for a scandal. I kind of thought he would at least hold it together for a bit longer, but knowing trump I guess I set my expectations too high.

I'm really curious to see if the Republicans will finally start to abandon him should this hold true. My bar is set super low for the party though, so I'm not holding out hope.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Checking during a break in my grad school class... holy shit. This country is a joke. How did so many people let it come this far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom