• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Jerry Moran‏Verified account @JerryMoran

The Senate healthcare bill missed the mark for Kansans and therefore did not have my support.

OUT OF NOWHERE (After the delay announcement)

This feels like the House bill all over again. They'll come back with a new bill.

What is the okeefe video? I'm not giving that guy any views?

I can't find the video that's not on conservative news outlets so you'll have to watch it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

it's so fucking fake, how the hell can O'Keefe keep a phone camera pointed under the guy's head without him noticing

and that audio is clear as fuck, it's like they're not even trying to seem legitimate

A hevily edited video of a cnn offical
I believe

that guy's not a CNN official, O'Keefe is known for fabricating videos and stories before

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
God bless that man for standing up to it. I wish more of the media had that kind of balls.

That entire exchange, including her CRAZY response and the O'Keefe fake news about fake news, was one of the most surreal things I've ever heard.

This feels like the House bill all over again. They'll come back with a new bill.

The factors that caused the House to pass the bill aren't there for the Senate

- The margin is a lot smaller. 3 nos is enough to kill it, and they look to already have 2 solid nos that won't change without redoing the entire bill (which they aren't doing)
- Actual moderates that are actually worried about their jobs aren't playing along, unlike the house, where they could skirt by because of the numbers
- There's no "well, this other group will make a better bill, just play along for now" since this is the final bill
- The list of demands from the far right would require huge changes to the bill that would just make the CBO report even worse. Or literally tank the economy near instantly. And they'd only serve to push the moderates even more firmly into no.

I can't find the video that's not on conservative news outlets so you'll have to watch it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

it's so fucking fake, how the hell can O'Keefe keep a phone camera pointed under the guy's head without him noticing

and that audio is clear as fuck, it's like they're not even trying to seem legitimate

that guy's not a CNN official, O'Keefe is known for fabricating videos and stories before
He is a CNN producer and O'Keefe is known for doctoring videos, not fabricating them. The audio is clear because technology is gud.

JWiLL

Banned
I don't think the O'Keefe video is "fake". It's definitely John Bonifield, which CNN has acknowledged on Twitter (saying they stand by him or something along those lines).

I just don't see how it's any sort of mind blowing revelation. Of course CNN is focused on Russia all the time...because ratings. Why wouldn't they? It's working, and they're a business.

People don't tune in to CNN for hard hitting journalism. That typically comes from print journalists.

I don't think the O'Keefe video is "fake". It's definitely John Bonifield, which CNN has acknowledged on Twitter (saying they stand by him or something along those lines).

I just don't see how it's any sort of mind blowing revelation. Of course CNN is focused on Russia all the time...because ratings. Why wouldn't they? It's working, and they're a business.

People don't tune in to CNN for hard hitting journalism.

I'm still blown away that someone from Breitbart stood up to Sanders and said "We're not supposed to report on Russia??"

Blader

America First Policies, the Trump super PAC that started attacking Heller over the weekend, is now expanding its attack ads to include Cruz, Lee, Paul, and Johnson.

This is the same group that McConnell aides and other Senate R staffers said were only complicating matters and potentially even hardening opposition to the bill.

America First Policies, the Trump super PAC that started attacking Heller over the weekend, is now expanding its attack ads to include Cruz, Lee, Paul, and Johnson.

This is the same group that McConnell aides and other Senate R staffers said were only complicating matters and potentially even hardening opposition to the bill.

M A S T E R N E G O T I A T O R

Trump

4aa391051958b3ef60ba7780e0466a8a.png

is

an

idiot

Double Down ain't just a chicken sandwich.

Lo-Volt

ohnobabywhatisyoudoing.jpg

(Keep going, shitface.)

CLUSTERFUCK

If that's the pattern then it'll be a new bill that's much worse than the old one. They'll probably include something about extra funding so doctors are forced to buy guns as a solution for preexisting conditions.

*Cackle* at Trump hurting Lyin' Ted's reelection chances after insulting his wife, calling his father an assassin, and having Ted endorse him anyway.

Siegcram

Trump is giving Nero a run for his money at this point.

Kusagari

Regardless of the timing, I'm shocked to see Moran of all people see speak out against the bill.

Really might show how all dead it was.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The factors that caused the House to pass the bill aren't there for the Senate

- The margin is a lot smaller. 3 nos is enough to kill it, and they look to already have 2 solid nos that won't change without redoing the entire bill (which they aren't doing)
- Actual moderates that are actually worried about their jobs aren't playing along, unlike the house, where they could skirt by because of the numbers
- There's no "well, this other group will make a better bill, just play along for now" since this is the final bill
- The list of demands from the far right would require huge changes to the bill that would just make the CBO report even worse. Or literally tank the economy near instantly. And they'd only serve to push the moderates even more firmly into no.

And there is this:

DDWfCp8XgAA6S0H.jpg:small

Please proceed, GOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom