• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbcjr

Hitokage said:
Don't be naive. Do you honestly think that you could encourage such things on an open forum and the ad companies wouldn't have any problem with it?

Yeah, right, getting our ad revenue pulled REALLY helps us out. :rolleyes

Well, color me naive, i really didn't know, sorry again. (thought i was helping GAF).
:(

Cloudy

Banned
typhonsentra said:
I'll always find the "Obama scares me" line more funny than anything even if it is racist. He just doesn't strike me as.... intimidating.

They think he's the antichrist :lol

Judderman

drawer by drawer
typhonsentra said:
He just doesn't strike me as.... intimidating.

BarackJammin.gif

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
nbcjr said:
I find this almost as good as the presidential run graphs

1009_senmain.PNG
We want 60, not 56!

Edit: Lovin' the fact that my BarackJammin.gif is getting more play :lol

HylianTom

Banned
RubxQub said:
We want 60, not 56!

You know what would be a lovely consolation prize? Senator Al Franken.

I'm pretty sure I won't cry if Obama wins, but if Franken wins.. that might be my breakdown point.

Hannity and Colmes are not playing and will likely be like this all the way no Nov. 4

Topics slanted harder than ever to GOP narative.

Guest slanting harder than ever to GOP hacks.

Preemptive strick on Pat Caddell. He's a triflin' bitch.

Keylime

With 60 senators of the Democratic persuasion, we'd get a chance to see the Democratic brand of government in action.

We've seen what happens when you have Republican control of our government, lets see if the Dems can do any better.

It would be a very interesting change of pace.

Vestal said:
Anyone getting their popcorn supply ready for Tommorow Troopergate debacle?

PopcornFace.gif

Cloudy said:
They think he's the antichrist :lol

Which doesn't really make sense...if they vote against him and he loses, then all it proves is that Obama wasn't the anti-christ. If they truly thought he was the anti-christ, there would be no point in voting against him because he would win anyway.

They're tricking themselves into believing something that doesn't make sense.

Trakdown

ViperVisor said:
Hannity and Colmes are not playing and will likely be like this all the way no Nov. 4

Topics slanted harder than ever to GOP narative.

Guest slanting harder than ever to GOP hacks.

Preemptive strick on Pat Caddell. He's a triflin' bitch.

Hannity's probably still sore from the spanking Gibbs gave him.

b37a672064cd20ba06d25454bc0adc5d.jpg

Talk about lackluster-look at those verbal/math scores. I'm digging the 'D' in foreign languages, which seems oddly appropriate given putinrearshishead.gif.

Apharmd

"We don't care about an old washed-up terrorist and his wife..." McCain said. "That's not the point here. The point is Sen. Obama said he was just a guy in the neighborhood. We know that's not true. We need to know the full extent of the relationship because of whether Sen. Obama is telling the truth to the American people or not."

The Great Loyalty Oath Crusade all over again. :lol

nbcjr

Fragamemnon said:

Talk about lackluster-look at those verbal/math scores. I'm digging the 'D' in foreign languages, which seems oddly appropriate given putinrearshishead.gif.
wow is this real?

Fragamemnon said:

Not odd that Biology grade is higher. Physical science has too much maths for her.

Fragamemnon said:

This woman cannot be president. Ugh.

Vestal

Fragamemnon said:

If true lol at the 841 SAT score :lol :lol :lol :lol

RubxQub said:
We've seen what happens when you have Republican control of our government, lets see if the Dems can do any better.

If I recall correctly, we saw it the first two years of Clinton's first term before Republican's took over.

Keylime

Yikes...it's no wonder her and McCain get along so nicely. Talk about a couple morons :lol

My math score almost covered her whole fucking test :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom