• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanod

when is my burrito
saelz8 said:
McCains audience constantly boo's and cheer's after every fucking thing he says.

It's annoying, and it funnily enough, fucks with his delivery.

And people though there was a cult around Obama?!

Cheebs

Incognito said:
Just means more egg on their faces come reckoning, errr, election day. And the media wonders why people think the media fucking sucks ass?
Tim Russert wasn't like this. :( He called elections without feeling the need to be fair (His famous remarks after NC/Indiana when most of the media still fed into the MI/FL nonsense). He criticized pundits for making it seem like Hillary had a chance long after she didn't. Too bad he is gone now, meh.

VPhys

saelz8 said:
McCains audience constantly boo's and cheer's after every fucking thing he says.

It's annoying, and it funnily enough, fucks with his delivery.

I noticed this too. The audience does not know what the punch lines are.

saelz8

So that was supposed to be the start of McCain's turnaround?

They have a lot of work to do if that's the case, because that seemed to amount to merely acknowledging they are behind. I don't see how that will change much at all, especially this late.

Pretty poor.

Cheebs

Hitokage said:
TEAM OF MAVERICKS
This remark has always confused me. By the sheer definition of the word maverick wouldn't a TEAM be contradictory? Mavericks are individuals who do their own thing regardless of what is expected of them and so on...etc. Mavericks are like anti-team. The term "TEAM OF MAVERICKS" that palin uses makes noooo sense.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Cheebs said:
This remark has always confused me. By the sheer definition of the word maverick wouldn't a TEAM be contradictory? Mavericks are individuals who do their own thing regardless of what is expected of them and so on...etc. Mavericks are like anti-team. The term "TEAM OF MAVERICKS" that palin uses makes noooo sense.
Haha, like "a pair of lone wolves".

Rhindle

Reuters said:
Obama proposes temporary tax credit for firms that create new jobs in the U.S. in 2 years: campaign
The Obama line will be "I'll have business tax cuits as well, but they'll be targeted in ways that create jobs and help the middle class, not just another hand out."

Hitokage said:
TEAM OF MAVERICKS
dallas-mavericks-2006-nba-finals-photograph.jpeg

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Cheebs said:
Mavericks are individuals who do their own thing regardless of what is expected of them and so on...etc. Mavericks are like anti-team. The term "TEAM OF MAVERICKS" that palin uses makes noooo sense.

Well that's what you would expect, wouldn't you!?

But these are MAVERICKS, they don't play by the rules of your silly language.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Shiggie said:
WAIT! this was McCains economic speech!...:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
john_mccain_doesnt_know.jpg

I just read that Levi Johnston story and some of that is pretty sad. I can't believe that he dropped out of high school to start working. That's not the best way to set yourself up as your family's breadwinner :(

Saint Gregory said:
I just read that Levi Johnston story and some of that is pretty sad. I can't believe that he dropped out of high school to start working. That's not the best way to set yourself up as your family's breadwinner :(

White kids dropping out of high school is noble.

GrapeApes

Saint Gregory said:
Levi was probably dropping out of high school before he knew she was pregnant. Either way her mother got connections so he really doesn't have to worry about it. She'll probably offer him a job in her AK administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom