• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Gary Whitta said:
I'd like Biden a lot more if he didn't always remind me of one those evil Senator characters from a Steven Seagal movie.

It's the angry smile. You can tell that he's thinking that the deal with OmniCorp to dump toxic waste in the Inuit village will pay for the next campaign.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
RiskyChris said:
Breaking news, surprise visit by Obama.

BTW it's a surprise!
There'd better be cake...

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Ben Smith:

The teleprompter is visible from the press seats, and Beau Biden's script was designed to avoid a mistake Obama made in introducing Biden in Springfield: The word "Vice" was underlined every time.

bwahaha

Gaborn

Biden's being very effective. He got personal, he got conversational, and now he's mixing in humor. So far it's a heckuva speech.

Keylime

DopeyFish said:
Ben Smith:

bwahaha
:lol

Edit: GEORGE, I MEAN JOHN!

HA HA HA...HA......ha....

C'mon man, throw those haymakers!

Hootie

C'mon Clark hurry up with the speech and take the skin off!

Oh shit Bear Grylls is getting his hand eaten off by a fish! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WATCH

Tamanon

Banned
This is already shaping up to be one of the best Biden speeches I've ever heard. He's really connecting, really landing home how much this means.

Keylime

Fuckin' A...

This rules

ronito

yeah yeah enough with the platitudes, take the fight to them. I can garauntee you the republicans will not spend anytime on platitudes. It will all be fear and smear.

Keylime

bafflewaffle said:
Its weird that people are paying so much attention in the audience when they've heard Barack's story so many times.
What the fuck are you talking about? We have no fucking clue who he is.

No clue at fucking all.

Fuck!

Chrono

Banned
I was only planning to see the Obama speech but from the reactions here it looks like I have to catch the Biden one too later on.

Other than these two, is there anything else that's a must-watch from this convention?

Juice

I think the Democrats think the "vote with Bush 95%" line is just as powerful as the "most liberal senator" slam.

I disagree. The way they always verbalize it, it just makes me think, "President doesn't vote. WTF." They should be saying "McCain voted the way that Bush told him to 95% of the time."

Hootie

RubxQub said:
What the fuck are you talking about? We have no fucking clue who he is.

No clue at fucking all.

Fuck!

Hannity.jpg

Keylime

NOT CHANGE! MORE OF THE SAME!

Love the hits before the damn catch phrase, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom