• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceface

pxleyes said:
Foreign policy is his thing.

True...it's good that he knows what he's talking about. I just don't think there's many points to be scored for either party on foreign policy this election though, as long as both sides can show they are competent. It's just all so muddy. IMHO of course, I'm not a huge follower of politics.

I wish Biden didn't give a speech. Would've been better had he just pulled the mic off the stand and just... talked.

He's far more moving and motivational when he's just saying what he thinks. And I am damn glad he's on the ticket.

pxleyes

Banned
aceface said:
True...it's good that he knows what he's talking about. I just don't think there's many points to be scored for either party on foreign policy this election though, as long as both sides can show they are competent. It's just all so muddy. IMHO of course, I'm not a huge follower of politics.
It's about showing substance though. I think beyond it being rousing it shows he knows his stuff.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Clinton totally digged that props from Barack.

Clinton pride restored.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Gary Whitta said:
The hippy-looking dude with the long hair and the beard looks like someone the Repubs will be finding some shit on later.

I think that was his younger son.

at long last, there is balance to the force.

aspiration and pragmatism. good cop and bad cop. rousing speeches and direct words.

we're going to be in for a wild few months here.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
As a conservative:

What a good tactic by the Democrats to bring Obama here today. All conservative media has been blasting Obama on the fact that he's almost "to scared" to come to the convention. Him being there tonight was great politics and great choreography.

Well played.

damn :/

sangreal

vumpler said:
As a conservative:

What a good tactic by the Democrats to bring Obama here today. All conservative media has been blasting Obama on the fact that he's almost "to scared" to come to the convention. Him being there tonight was great politics and great choreography.

Well played.

btw, he wasn't there because its tradition for the nominee to only attend the final day

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
vumpler said:
As a conservative:

Well played.

I disagree with your ideals, but agree with your avatar and approve of your post (despite how petty I believe the notion to be).

Hootie

sp0rsk said:
BARACK OBAMAAAAAAAAAAA YEAHEEYEYAEYAEHAEYEAOWOWOOOOOOOOOO!

2cnf39j.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom