• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCX

I like how Biden is wearing a blue tie and Obama is wearing a red tie. These things are so carefully choreographed

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Did you know that McCain was Bush's VP? Well now you do.

GhaleonEB

RubxQub said:
The official posters have Biden's name in a different color. Kinda blends into the background from what I saw.

They should look to lighten that up a bit.
Those look lighter than they are.

Edit: gonna resize that.....

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Biden is really Catholic like a bitch. He sounds like JFK for real.

It's in his accent. I know for sure many whites in Ohio and Pennsylvania will LOVE listening to Biden.

Keylime

GhaleonEB said:
Those look lighter than they are.

http://embeds.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/button.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEMON RESOLUTION!

Pins look good, though.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"It's a hard experience. He'll have to figure out which of the seven kitchen tables to sit at!"

CHEEEEEEERS

TDG

Banned
Sigh, you guys still haven't realized that the McCain=Bush2 line isn't working? Come on Barack, we need something new.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
AndyIsTheMoney said:
real classy biden...john mccain wealth joke. yeah im sure you have a hard time paying your mortgage

He does... He's ranked the poorest Senator in Senate. He takes the train every night back to Wilmington.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Obama knocks everything out the park when he really needs to. He and his campaign is clutch as fuck.

stressboy

AndyIsTheMoney said:
real classy biden...john mccain wealth joke. yeah im sure you have a hard time paying your mortgage

Yeah no shit.. it isn't like McCain lost track of how many houses he owns!

oh wait....

Amir0x

Banned
AndyIsTheMoney said:

Heh in fairness to Biden, compared to other Senators, he is considered "poor." He has very little personal wealth overall. His net worth is quite low.

This is relative to other Senators, of course. He makes much more than you or I do, most likely :lol

laserbeam

Banned
reilo said:
He does... He's ranked the poorest Senator in Senate. He takes the train every night back to Wilmington.

He makes 170,000 a year he is not hurting financially. He is alot poorer then all of the rest in congress but he is not average joe struggling

GhaleonEB

RubxQub said:
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEMON RESOLUTION!

Pins look good, though.
button.jpg

Better.

Insertia

BIDEN BIDEN BIDEN@!!@##@!!!!

Didn't know how to feel about the guy, wanted Clark...but hearing him speak he's beyond perfect!!! He's the guy Obama needs.

Keylime

Good Soldier vs. Wise Leader.

Interesting.

TDG

Banned
Yeah, I can tell that this will work out. Biden is already looking like he'll do a great job (especially on the beltway), and he can be an attack dog that doesn't seem pissed and mean (like McCain.)

He was the right choice.

reilo said:

I hate how they talk about wanting to end partisanship that separates our country, and then during his first VP speech he makes a mccain wealth joke. if he really wants to run on change he needs to act a little more mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom