• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Carter didn't know Hillary's name :lol

"Bill and ... uh... uh... his wife"

kkaabboomm said:

police on the lookout for suspect named "Mandy"

S2-24PalmerShakeMandy.JPG

I just saw the video of Keith O. giving Scarbs the smackdown. Wow, it's more clear than ever that MSNBC is the political polar opposites, mornings leaning right and evenings leaning left. They clearly don't like each other and Matthews seemed to enjoy the segment.

CNN's got Jesse Jackson Jr. Granted, I've only been watching for about 90 seconds, but I'm disappointed that I've yet to see him speak of wanting to rip Obama's nuts off. Where's his dad at and why isn't he speaking?

Steve Youngblood said:
CNN's got Jesse Jackson Jr. Granted, I've only been watching for about 90 seconds, but I'm disappointed that I've yet to see him speak of wanting to rip Obama's nuts off. Where's his dad at and why isn't he speaking?

FYI Jesse Jackson Jr. isn't really on speaking terms with his Dad after his Dad's love child was discovered.

Keylime

Debra is a complete moron confirmed.

Excellent sleuthing by Maddow.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
maximum360 said:
I just saw the video of Keith O. giving Scarbs the smackdown. Wow, it's more clear than ever that MSNBC is the political polar opposites, mornings leaning right and evenings leaning left. They clearly don't like each other and Matthews seemed to enjoy the segment.

Nope, they don't.

Tamanon

Banned
I think Jesse Jr's problem is that he constantly has the inflection that he's building to a major point. He doesn't have down how to build the voice.

Keylime

Steve Youngblood said:
She was apparently at a McCain rally and was asked how she could vote for John McCain, seeing as he's pro-life.

She responded by saying as far as she knew, he was pro-choice.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Tamanon said:
I think Jesse Jr's problem is that he constantly has the inflection that he's building to a major point. He doesn't have down how to build the voice.
"Let (blinks three times) Freedom Ring..."

Keylime

SEBELIUS ON TV RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

GET YOUR COCKS OUT FOR GODS SAKES!

Keylime

I'd vote the shit out of Sebelius right now...like fuck

Keylime

Hootie said:
Looks like Biden is molesting that girl in front of him :lol