• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
TEDDY BITCH!

THAT'S RIGHT BABY! MMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMM

Tamanon

Banned
RubxQub said:
This montage rules.

I want someone to make a fucking epic montage of my life some day.

"When I was unsure about what to do about this girl I liked at work, RubxQub talked to me and let me know, just five simple letters....FHUTA"

Keylime

Tamanon said:
"When I was unsure about what to do about this girl I liked at work, RubxQub talked to me and let me know, just five simple letters....FHUTA"
Now that you mention it, it'd just be a lot of me sitting in front of the computer and either posting on forums, playing games, or posting on gaming forums. :lol

There'd be some sex scenes, there'd be some good pranks.

But for the most part it'd just be a "Best of Ventrillo" remix... :lol

:lol

:(

Keylime

Epic speech, horrible exit music.

Mr Jared

typhonsentra said:
Beautiful moment, and he was looking pretty good too.

Yeah, exactly. Teddy comes out of nowhere looking as healthy as ever and delivers an amazing speech. Real good stuff.

I'll admit it, I teared up. It's hard not to feel all excited and stuff ;D

Keylime

Fucking David Gregory... asking Kerry a question and jabbing him and Barack in the same sentence.

What a bastard.

GhaleonEB

Damn near started crying when Ted started talking. Yeah, I'm sappy. Sue me.

Not sure what network it was, but I caught the second half of his speech on TV. I turn away right after it's over, and it was maybe 30 seconds before they were running footage of Wright and the clip of Michelle's "proud of my country" bit. I suspect it was Fox.

Clevinger

Fox News is heating up with the trash. Right after the speech Hannity quickly went off on how Biden voted for the war or some shit... and now they are talking to some kid who is an evangelical about why he doesn't like Obama.

Jesus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom