• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
Can I just say I totally support Gotham as the Official Font of the United States of America?

Fellow designers, you with me?

Passionate Hillary shows herself.

Had she been like this, throughout the campaign, we'd be seeing a Hillary/Obama or an Obama/Hillary ticket, for sure.

Yes. In terms of health care, the government should take care of the children. But that's a debate for another time. <3

I loved this.

"GAY RIGHTS!"

ROOOOOOAAAAAAAAR!

Edit:

OH SHIT

HERE SHE GOES

GO GO GO GO GO HILLARY GO GO GO GO

Hootie

This thread is like the ones from E3; 1 person posts something that just happened then 20 other people repeat the same exact thing. :lol

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Hootie said:
This thread is like the ones from E3; 1 person posts something that just happened then 20 other people repeat the same exact thing. :lol

All we need now is some live blog quotes.

Gaborn

I'm waiting for Obama to announce that no company is allowed to earn more than 8% profit without facing a windfall profits tax.

PS2 KID

We don't need Hillary Clinton; we just need her supporters.

Let's hope this is the last we'll see of her on a political stage.

YES

PRAISE BE TO OBAMA

DO IT HILLARY SHUT MCCAIN THE FUCK UP

*fixed my caps key : p*

Nice, Hillary, nice. Tying Obama's success to Clinton's. Seriously, I liked that.

ronito

Seeing her talk it drives home why she didn't win. She's an unconvincing, dispassionate public speaker. Even Michelle puts her to shame.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
She gets after McCain in a bit, but honestly..not that much.

Unity! Unity! Unity! Unity! Unity! Unity! Unity! Unity!

God, if only she hadn't said such stupid, stupid things during the primaries, she'd be such an awesome VP.

Oh, nice, Hillary spreading around the kudos. God damn, Hillary, you-

Damn, Biden, too. Hillary's going all out, jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom