• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
FlightOfHeaven said:
Unity! Unity! Unity! Unity! Unity! Unity! Unity! Unity!

God, if only she hadn't said such stupid, stupid things during the primaries, she'd be such an awesome VP.

Oh, nice, Hillary spreading around the kudos. God damn, Hillary, you-

Damn, Biden, too. Hillary's going all out, jeez.
exactly what were you expecting?

minus_273

Banned
Is it just me or does michelle obama look fucking pissed. compare her expression to bidens.

mobamabp6.jpg

TDG

Banned
Aw, you guys are being mean. Hilldawg is our friend now. I mean, I would've voted for her had she won.

FAKE EDIT: Oh yes, here we go with the McCain bashing.

just glanced over the entire speech on politico.com, doesn't seem like spends a lot of time on McCain. And why's she get into the history of the women's rights struggle.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
The McCain part is almost over. I think she could have done more.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
OH SHIT HILLARY :lol :lol :lol

It's clear Hillary's speech was delayed to cut into the local newscast's as more people tune in. Perfect timing with Hillary ripping into McCain.

pxleyes

Banned
GashPrex said:
man if you guys think that is owning....well i don't know what to say.
What part of Democrats not being good at negative politics do you not get? This is as negative as you will see out of democrats.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
now that is a great narrative:

"my mom was born before women could vote, and my daughter voted for her mom for president. [that's progress]"

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
GashPrex said:
man if you guys think that is owning....well i don't know what to say.

Yeah..she got off a few nice zingers, but wait till next week. The GOP will be crushing Obama as a celebrity pansy by 6 PM Monday.

eh she did very well with the unity stuff but man she needs to get on McCain and her wayward supporters more.

All this women's rights stuff is good but tell them to vote FOR OBAMA, not just to simply vote.

edit: there we go, finally back to Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom