• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Nicole "who is Janet Jackson" Scherzinger's new album, which is purportedly heavily inspired by The Velvet Rope, is now available as a sampler on YouTube.

Big Fat Lie Album Sampler

Enjoy

iQ0UYRRX2w7TX.gif

The album is "out" already. I won't lie, I thorougly enjoyed Electric Blue (feat. T.I.), it's a BOP. Like a fusion of early 90s Janet and mid 80s Prince. Haven't listened to the rest of the album yet, but I'm going to check it out.

rude

Banned
Godchelle's hair is [ L A I D ] 4 tha gawds yaaaaas mama werk me

I'm not here fire the dragging of a health advocate/sKrong black woman okay?!?!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Azealia Banks on the Iggy vs Snoop beef

Where was the white media when T.I threatened to push me down the stairs though?
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/sta...15073688449024

Snoop is fucking hilarious.
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/sta...15143007707136

And why isn't t.i jumping down snoops throat? But will jump at a chance to say anything to me?
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/sta...15616653660161

Lol, the dynamics of Urban media and the Urban world just make me laugh........
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/sta...16564989992960

No lie in sight. But at the same time.........

.... Azealia isn't really headline punching to write articles about tbh. She is slightly irrelevant so there's that

royalan

No lie in sight. But at the same time.........

.... Azealia isn't really headline punching to write articles about tbh. She is slightly irrelevant so there's that

Basically.

Like her or not, Iggy is a superstar. Azealia Banks is a cashier at Radio Shack. Why would anybody be talking about someone dragging her on Twitter? She's not famous.

Slay bitch.

Talking about CL not the other hew. I don't even care for 2neNone. But CL is serving in those pics. Rita is once again looking as if someone who's blind dressed her.

Slay bitch.

Talking about CL not the other hew. I don't even care for 2neNone. But CL is serving in those pics. Rita is once again looking as if someone who's blind dressed her.

The biggest ki is that CL is wearing her collection.
And yet Rita managed to look like her backup dancer who just happened to get lucky.

Basically.

Like her or not, Iggy is a superstar. Azealia Banks is a cashier at Radio Shack. Why would anybody be talking about someone dragging her on Twitter? She's not famous.

Lmao!! Is this true though lol!?!

CL slaying bitches in they own outfit. Brisk and unbothered

Thanks for the love.
Check Fitness-GAF there's more...

I hate to be thirsty but Rob put the appropriate reaction lol!

Tough Love is so damn good, wow. Fantastic production all around.

Champagne Kisses, Cruel, Pieces, You & I, Want Your Feeling, Keep On Lying, Tough Love, Say You Love Me. So many great tracks. This album flows so much better than Devotion.

I am listening to Perfume's JPN and Spending All My Time single and KNOWING I AM SEEING THEM IN A FEW WEEKS!!! I CANT!! I CANNNNNNNNNNNNNTT!!!
#dead

you lucky bitch, still mad Hurly Burly didn't get on LEVEL3

also @ CL debuting in the us, I don't see it

Not because I dislike her, but more so because every other Korean hit has tried and failed regardless of famous names associated with them. Christ, SNSD had Teddy Riley and 2NEhew had a vaporware English album w/ will.i.am.

Regardless of how "Western" her image is it just doesn't seem like something that will happen.

The Hideaway acoustic version on the album is too real at the moment.

;___;

slé kiesza

EDIT: Tough Love

tumblr_mvi5fszfph1s9dnijo1_500-jpg.gif

October is singlehandedly redeeming 2014 tbh

you lucky bitch, still mad Hurly Burly didn't get on LEVEL3

also @ CL debuting in the us, I don't see it

Not because I dislike her, but more so because every other Korean hit has tried and failed regardless of famous names associated with them. Christ, SNSD had Teddy Riley and 2NEhew had a vaporware English album w/ will.i.am.

Regardless of how "Western" her image is it just doesn't seem like something that will happen.

It's 2NEdone now. Minzy took 21 off her IG username and posted an interesting image about career changes.

kudoboi

dat new taylor swift song is... uhhh pretty annoying tbh

does anyone else get annoyed by that horribly repetitive chorus?

[Chorus:]
Are we out of the woods year?
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods?
Are we in the clear yet?
Are we in the clear yet?
Are we in the clear yet?
In the clear yet, good.