• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I don't follow the promos. I didn't expect that card to be played this early in the season, so it was a proper wham moment for me.

Love the twist or hate it, you can't deny the power of those final two minutes. Viola rubbing the COCONUT OIL on her décolletage will be her Emmy moment.

Bladenic

Mau ®;134695279 said:
1989 Tracklist

1. Welcome to New York (Taylor Swift/Ryan Tedder)
2. Blank Spaces (Swift/Martin/Shellback)
3. Style. (Swift/Martin/Shellback/Ali Payami)
4. Out of The Woods (Swift/Antonoff)
5. All You Had To Do Was Stay (Swift/Martin)
6. Shake It Off (Swift/Martin/Shellback)
7. I Wish You Would (Swift/Antonoff)
8. Bad Blood (Swift/Martin/Shellback)
9. How You Get The Girl (Swift/Martin/Shellback)
10. Wildest Dreams (Swift/Martin/Shellback)
11. This Love (Swift)
12. I Know Places (Swift/Tedder)
13. Clean (Swift/Imogen Heap)

DLX

14. Wonderland (Swift/Martin/Shellback)
15. You Are In Love (Swift/Antonoff)
16. New Romantics (Swift/Martin/Shellback)

Way too much Max/Shellback

Was hoping more diversity like Imogen Heap

Then again if the album is filled with Shake It Off level bops I'll be bumping it till I'm 30

Vazduh

Nicole and T.I.'s collab I mentioned a couple of posts earlier is online.

m1orjor.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
bye robyn you goblin faced fuck

and applause is the best damn song released in the last year
fucking perfect
not only that the video is the best damn video this year
these fucking weak ass bitches coming for gaga cant even hold a candle to her flame

iP1Vt36okBdw8.gif

please find help

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Azealia Banks has the solution for ebola

AZEALIA ⚓ BANKS @AZEALIABANKS · 17m
But why does the UN need to "raise" money for ebola? Cant the gov just print the damn dollars themselves and get this shit done already?

AZEALIA ⚓ BANKS @AZEALIABANKS · 16m
Its not like money is real anyway....

AZEALIA ⚓ BANKS @AZEALIABANKS · 12m
Then once ebola is gone we can just burn all the new dollars and everything can go back to normal!

AZEALIA ⚓ BANKS @AZEALIABANKS · 22m
I just dont understand why money is standing in the way of getting this shit dealt with. It seems like a no brainer.

AZEALIA ⚓ BANKS @AZEALIABANKS · 2m
Its okay if you think im stupid cause chances are, ... I think you're stupid too!!!!
Source

Oh Azealia... :rip:

Touchdown

Banned
I am CACKLING at Mariah submitting You're Mine (Eternal) as part of her Grammy Submissions. Too much.
lmao.gif

You’re Mine (Eternal) - ROY, SOY, R&B Perf, R&B Song, Music Vid
You Don’t Know What To Do - R&B Perf, R&B Song
The Art Of Letting Go - Trad R&B
Me. I am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse - AOY, R&B Album

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
what is this skulls that everyone keeps talking about

ibiIySEfTcIagE.png

Barely anyone has voted yet. Get on it sistren, only one day left! PM me now if you'd like to see Beyonce or Robyn move on in the tournament. Make the right choice. Plz.

<3

I'm having a drunken moment with Born This Way, sistren.

Even the bonus tracks and Highway Poonicorn are giving me life.

[edit]: d that no amount of alcohol can make Bad Kids listenable tho.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This voting thing has gotten a bit long winded sis. We should vote for the final four.

IMO all the first possible match ups should have been done straight away in the first post and then slow the pace for the round 2 and losers brackets. It's a good tournament but it has gotten to the point it feels like a drag.

Saw Charli XCX tonight. Gosh she's fucking great live. I love ha

She played a few new songs, I think my favorite out of the new songs is Famous.

Could definitely be better.

But I still use. End me, queen.

[edit]: The bridge changed my life.

[edit 2]: Second listen... THIS SLAYS. The chorus is everything.

baby don't lie is fire, I agree that it's probably not very Gwen and as a full-blown comeback thing it could be a bit of a miss, but eh. I love it.

Another Royksopp tune: I Had This Thing.

I've stopped listening to them because I want *surprises*, but even the little B+B notes are incredibly depressing. I'm glad that they're going all out with the concept of the Inevitable End and just want to spread misery, it's brilliant.

I'm seeing Katy B tonight at the O2, exciting

crying for no reason live will END me, hopefully she does sapphire blue too (no more spaaaaaace, no more tiiiiiiiiime, just your skin, touching mine)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
baby don't lie is fire, I agree that it's probably not very Gwen and as a full-blown comeback thing it could be a bit of a miss, but eh. I love it.

Another Royksopp tune: I Had This Thing.

I've stopped listening to them because I want *surprises*, but even the little B+B notes are incredibly depressing. I'm glad that they're going all out with the concept of the Inevitable End and just want to spread misery, it's brilliant.

I'm seeing Katy B tonight at the O2, exciting

crying for no reason live will END me, hopefully she does sapphire blue too (no more spaaaaaace, no more tiiiiiiiiime, just your skin, touching mine)

i listened to about 30 seconds of this and it oh my god

oh my god

this album is literally shaping up to be their best album

i'm buzzing every nut i have

Nemesis_

Compared to their previous output, I'm a little bit concerned if LA Love and Baby Don't Lie are the strongest lead singles from Fergie and Gwen's respective outputs.

:/

Voting for Robyn.

Beyonce has made a decent amount of nice songs during her long Destiny's Child and solo carreer, but I think even then Robyn manages to eclipse that with just 2 albums (Robyn and Body Talk).

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I voted for Robyn too. BEYONCÉ is obviously a career defining record and the best pop alber and event From the last couple of years but Robyn and Body Talk shit and slay so hard it's difficult to think of ANY popstar who can compete with that kind of consistent and incredible high quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom