• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;134903440 said:
Are we not gonna talk about P!nk releasing a really good album this week?

pJch82e.jpg

Remember PopGaf stans music with no meaning. Pink remains unbothered.

Vazduh

Mau ®;134903440 said:
Are we not gonna talk about P!nk releasing a really good album this week?

pJch82e.jpg

I listened to it once and completely forgot about it, tbh.

"You and Me" is a wonderful single, and while the rest of the album was okay enough, it didn't reach the heights of The Civil Wars' debut, or the collaboration between Alison Krauss and Robert Plant. Or even Dallas Green's debut album.

I'd recommend those albums over You+Me any day.

For those interested, click on the covers if you want to give them a listen.

Choice track: Gone Gone Gone

Choice track: Poison and Wine

Choice track: Like Knives

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Can't say I loved Gwen's new single since it doesn't sound like a Gwen song (it actually sounds like something Becky G would record), but it might grow on me.

b1a2cec7bbc82adeabaecd321159fbeb.jpeg

Gwen Stefani - Don't Lie

oh my goodness this song sounds so similar to another song and it's driving me crazy

edit; holy shit this is frustrating. At first I thought it was selena gomez then I thought it was Loreen. Maybe Rihanna?
I swear it goes something like "don't go breaking my heart" or something

Make sure to vote if you haven't already! This match is a close one!

Also, I'm digging the Gwen track. Not quite an "event" like I was hoping, but it seems lately like these high profile acts only hit hard with their second or third singles. Most of these big hits right now are coming from unknowns

Majmun

I'm officially a Tinashe stan. Aquarius is just too good.

Her EP's slay just as hard. Especially Reverie. Like wow

This girl deserves to smash

What happens when you put Beyonce and Robyn in a room, and force them to dance for votes? Here are your results for ROUND 02, BATTLE 01:

iemZoFt5bSb2z.png

Poor Robyn. She was one of the most nominated entrants in this tournament, but despite her killer momentum in the preliminary rounds, she had the unfortunate task of taking on Lady Gaga and Beyonce, the two prospective frontrunners in the game. Beyonce gets to hang on for one more day, but she still isn't safe! Who will she take on next time? Stay tuned to find out!

Here we stand in the overall tournament:

ibeh1T0C5JdXbP.png

One down, several more to go.

Here comes Battle 02 if you're ready! Prep those PMs sistren. <3

A polarizing POPGAF diva takes on the congenial disco songstress. Who gets to stay in the game??

ib0dj5WtHAtfX8.png

Remember, whoever loses in the Losers Bracket is out for good, so choose wisely!

YOU CAN VOTE NOW BY CLICKING HERE.

As usual, thanks for playing! =)

oh my goodness this song sounds so similar to another song and it's driving me crazy

edit; holy shit this is frustrating. At first I thought it was selena gomez then I thought it was Loreen. Maybe Rihanna?
I swear it goes something like "don't go breaking my heart" or something

Te Amo from Rihanna?

Mau ®

Mariah is TRASH.

Kylie wins.

Also, ya´ll could've sent BEY home if you had some campaigning against Beyonetta. I can0t believe I wrote that with my eyes closed.

EDIT: I love ya'll n****s

Stay safe hehe

Mau ®;134936563 said:
Mariah is TRASH.

Kylie wins.

Also, ya´ll could've sent BEY home if you had some campaigning against Beyonetta. I can0t believe I wrote that with my eyes closed.

EDIT: I love ya'll n****s

Stay safe hehe

How high are you, sis?

I have been trying so hard to get into Queen of the Clouds but it's just not happening. How can I like Habits so much and find the rest of her songs boring :/

Vitanimus

Mau ®;134938186 said:
nnnn

I did take a pill

and then some hydro weed

I feel like lana

JUSST RIDE

Papi

anyway idk if any of you remember about my radio demo a couple of weeks ago, but I heard back today that I got a slot so I now have an hour show every week to play my flop music &#128104;

Vazduh

nyXXQbk.gif

PopGAF just keeps slaying with the hotness. Can other threads (except for the LGBT one)? I don't think so.

Btw, Bladenic, this one's for you.

Inna - new songs preview

Turns out she decided to expand the Summer Days EP into a full album. Your wish from earlier this year has finally come true :)

Styles

Everybody here wanted something more
Searching for a sound we hadn't had before

It's a new soundtrack,
I could dance to this beat forevermore

ibo7ZwR81O3Ez6.gif

Trigger

Burying you in its repetitiveness? It's one of the laziest pop songs ever created. I want the old Taylor back, of such quality bops as Love Story, You Belong With Me and Mean. She has jumped the shark.

But RED had some great song writing. Taylor has some quality bops waiting for us on 1989. I can feel it.

Nemesis_

Baby Don't Lie is so good, I keep coming back to listen to it.

I really only need Gwen to deliver on the visuals for me to be happy though >______>

Bladenic

nyXXQbk.gif

PopGAF just keeps slaying with the hotness. Can other threads (except for the LGBT one)? I don't think so.

Btw, Bladenic, this one's for you.

Inna - new songs preview

Turns out she decided to expand the Summer Days EP into a full album. Your wish from earlier this year has finally come true :)

QUEEN SLAY ME ALL THE SUMMER DAYS SONGS SLAYED I'M READY

god is she ever not recording, the romanian Rihanna (before retirement)

she just released a romanian song

now she just previewed a ton of new songs

i love her queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom