• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Your faves would vote for Mariah and you should too.

ibbxsRfh2xCwWC.gif

So Kiesza's album comes out tomorrow and is already out in Australia. Does nobody care? I'm perched, Hideaway is amazing.

I am so percheD. I just listened to Losing My Mind by her on Spotify and I think I started to stan her right there. Her songs have been knock out for me. I think it's guaranteed to throw coins her way.

I'm just waiting for Jesus Ware to drop too.

So Kiesza's album comes out tomorrow and is already out in Australia. Does nobody care? I'm perched, Hideaway is amazing.

The album is quite good, but I only really realized that when I listened to it all the way through, as a whole. When I was just choosing songs to listen to individually, I didn't appreciate the album as much.

I still think So Deep is my fav song by her though.

I was listening to the album this morning and it's pretty good. I wasn't wowed but I'll give it a few more listens since I was doing work while it was on.

How is the new Nicole Scherzenburger album? Does anyone care?

I wonder if it slays like the PCD albums...

It's really good. There wasn't a song that I didn't like. Electric Blue and Heartbreaker are my favorite songs so far.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh, so I just read an article on how Kazaky, the high-heel donning four piece male band, had to cancel a show due to protests.
orig-21113843.jpg

What shocked me more though is that apparently all, bar one member who left, of the members are straight, married and have kids. Colour me surprised

You can listen to their latest song, Strange Moves, here. Definitely a change in style and wardrobe to their earlier stuff

Speaking of irrelevant and forgettable, make sure to PM me your choice of flop within the next two hours! It's Mariah or Kylie, one stays in the tournament and one goes!

Mariah's down by only two votes, so it's neck and neck (and neck). Send one of these bitches forward to the promised land tbh

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Tinashe might flop harder than Natalia Kills from what I'm reading on the charts.

Kii lets see how many jump out of the bandwagon cause she flopped.

I still use ha album

Styles

Walkin’ through a crowd, the village is aglow
Kaleidoscope of loud, heartbeats undercoats
Everybody here wanted somethin’ more
Searchin’ for a sound we hadn’t heard before
And it said

ibd0sZzWdbJPkD.gif

This is it. Mariah Carey and Kylie Minogue: Who goes home, and who gets another shot at the finals?? See below:

iLbOh8PLF0zMw.png

It was a close one, but Kylie edges Mariah out in the final voting day! Congrats to Kylie Minogue, as she gets to move forward to the next phase of the Losers Bracket.

RIP Queen of Lambs. *graveyard gif*

Our current standings:

iXURlJNUnmQYO.png

Another one bites the dust! See below for the ROUND 02, BATTLE 03! Who will it be??

Our tournament underdogs are ready to face off! Take a break from the big league girls and throw some support for some talented ladies with niche appeal:

iKpqACILwn22W.png

This could be a squeaker, or it could be an absolute blowout. Both Jessie and Charli have some huge followings on POPGAF, and based on their performance so far, this is anyone's to lose!

Take either Charli or Jessie further in the finals, and send one of these bitches to the pits. Who will it be??

Phreaker

Touchdown, I voted for Mariah.

Now hew vs hew, who to pick... I honestly don't think I've heard a song from either of these ladies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Touchdown, I voted for Mariah.

Now hew vs hew, who to pick... I honestly don't think I've heard a song from either of these ladies.

Charli you heard her on the Iggy Azalea "Fancy" track and also had Boom Clap which was part of the OST for the movie The Fault In Our Stars. I dont think you ever heard anything from the other chick.

Bladenic

How the fuck do I download Welcome To New York when it says album only on the top chart but it says pre-ordered on the album screen with no option to buy or to download

FUCK

Phreaker

Charli you heard her on the Iggy Azalea "Fancy" track and also had Boom Clap which was part of the OST for the movie The Fault In Our Stars. I dont think you ever heard anything from the other chick.

Oh! Okay!! I will give both ladies solo attempts a listen though before I vote.

How the fuck do I download Welcome To New York when it says album only on the top chart but it says pre-ordered on the album screen with no option to buy or to download

FUCK

Same for me. I can only listen to the 1:30 sample on iTunes. I even tried Store/Check For Available Downloads, but none. :( I am loving Yosemite and the new iTunes though.

MrDenny

oh my goodness this song sounds so similar to another song and it's driving me crazy

edit; holy shit this is frustrating. At first I thought it was selena gomez then I thought it was Loreen. Maybe Rihanna?
I swear it goes something like "don't go breaking my heart" or something

"Don't start breaking my heart"
People are saying Gwen's "Baby Don't Lie" sounds similar to Ji Nilsson's "Heartbreak Free"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4TQKbVtLb8

Does sounds awfully similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom