• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

State of Grace: I'm walking fast through the traffic lights, busy streets and busy lives
Welcome to New York: Walking through a crowd the village is aglow, kaleidoscope of loud heartbeats under coats

State of Grace: We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts
Welcome to New York: Took our broken hearts and put them in a drawer

The progression is there, but you can still see the lyrical parallels between the opening tracks.

iXLW6DQBBdSxo.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Stefan™;135225700 said:
The progression is there, but you can still see the lyrical parallels between the opening tracks.

iXLW6DQBBdSxo.gif

Let me believe she intentionally created these parallelisms and that this is not a sign of how limited her lyricism is.

Preorder Nick Jonas by Nick Jonas today. ��
image.php

See sistrina?

jonas-shirt.gif

look at that poor closeted boy werking for your pre-cum drenched coins, stripping MID-INTERVIEW (in front of sexual predator Ryan Seacrest, no less), all to sate you thirsty kunts

the pandering WORKS

Vazduh

I just got my life to All In A Day's Work by Danity Kane.

OUUIbi6.gif

p.s. I know it's not the superior version that was performed live a couple of months ago, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

Im getting sick. Im getting my life to Short Dick Man

A true vintage classic, tbh. Wait, not it being performed at a kids' television show dddddddd ;____;

RETRO CANADIAN HEW POST

she tried it but even the locals don't give a fuck. YouTube comments attest to it.

"It tooke 2 years to find the video on YouTube"

ICONIC VIDEO BECAUSE OF THE ENDING.

Screaming @ the DS threesome asdafadfasfasdf

More iconic than Elise Estrada and Victoria Duffield combined!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
"Don't start breaking my heart"
People are saying Gwen's "Baby Don't Lie" sounds similar to Ji Nilsson's "Heartbreak Free"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4TQKbVtLb8

Does sounds awfully similar.

omg thank you so much
this is exactly the song I was thinking of
the damn song was in my favourites too

edit; and that Chemical Brothers track goes in yasss
May the hunger games run supreme tbh

B-Dex

omg thank you so much
this is exactly the song I was thinking of
the damn song was in my favourites too

edit; and that Chemical Brothers track goes in yasss
May the hunger games run supreme tbh

Wow damning. Fuck Ryan Tedder. Shameful Gwen.

I just got my life to All In A Day's Work by Danity Kane.

OUUIbi6.gif

p.s. I know it's not the superior version that was performed live a couple of months ago, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

This album is shaping up to be good. I am so mad that they had to split before we got any videos! I had the oddest dream about them last night. Diddy stole some of Aubrey's lyrics and she went into a fit and started destroying the studio XD.

Exactly this, I couldn't agree more.

edit: So S Club 7 have officially reunited.

S Club 7 - the official twitter account

faDNpuM.gif

Ugh... Can't Rachel Stevens just release another solo album?

Rachel Stevens > S Club. Why couldn't she release a solo album before reuniting!?

Vazduh

Flawless thieving mashup.

Not this mashup being a BANGER.

f9Kdvir.gif

Gwen's video sucks, btw.

Lena Katina, the half of tATu that isn't a cunt has put out a new single.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJWenuopT_A

Could easily be tATu material too.

pCrPGVW.gif

Sounds too dated, IMHO. This would have sound dated even if it were released ten years ago, tbh. Oh, well, at least it's better than Yulia's travesty of a single (and soft-core video).

Come & Get It is vastly superior to a lot of pop albums released in the last few years. Really a masterpiece ahead of its time.

Funny How is sooooo damn good, both music and lyrics-wise.

Yes, I love that song! Come and Get It is one of my favorite pop albums of all time, with so many gems on it. Rachel needs to come back. Sadly she's decided to join The Voice Ireland, and I don't think it'll help her career...

This album is shaping up to be good. I am so mad that they had to split before we got any videos! I had the oddest dream about them last night. Diddy stole some of Aubrey's lyrics and she went into a fit and started destroying the studio XD.

LOL, that dream of yours wasn't too far off from the real world drama :D They're the biggest mess, honestly. It's not like any of them were huge, so I don't know why they weren't able to cast their big-ass egos aside. At least Dawn is releasing a new solo album (with Aundrea featured in one of the tracks, lmao), but I just don't see it for Aubrey and Shannon.

Grizzo

That Gwen Stefani video is atrocious. Boring as hell, just like the song (and the song she or Ryan Tedder ripped off is so much better)

I'm really disappointed in her and Fergie. Both could do so much better but it's like they're not even trying.

Yes, I love that song! Come and Get It is one of my favorite pop albums of all time, with so many gems on it. Rachel needs to come back. Sadly she's decided to join The Voice Ireland, and I don't think it'll help her career...

Oh you know I'm just happy she's still getting work, even as a television personality, haha. She's replacing Jamelia on the Voice right? I miss both of them :(

WaiT, I can't picture you of all people getting life from Jesse McCartney.
mimi-laugh-o.gif

Let me give it a listen. o.o

but Leavin' though
jamming.gif

B-Dex

5 dates in a country with the entire worlds population? That's like playing one show in LA and one in New York then saying the entire US bought tickets to her tour.

LOL, that dream of yours wasn't too far off from the real world drama :D They're the biggest mess, honestly. It's not like any of them were huge, so I don't know why they weren't able to cast their big-ass egos aside. At least Dawn is releasing a new solo album (with Aundrea featured in one of the tracks, lmao), but I just don't see it for Aubrey and Shannon.

Come and Get It is one of my favourite pop albums too. I Will Be There, Crazy Boys, I Said Never Again (But Here We Are), Some Girls, Secret Garden and Dumb Dumb are flawless.

It's so shady that Aundrea is featured on Dawn's album!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom