• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Ring Off is excellent; not sure how someone could deny it.

I like 7/11 in concept, but the vocal effect (or is it just her strange delivery?) is severe and very off-putting.

Ring Off is a cool idea but it doesn't take off I guess? She sounds like she's giving it 20% and the production is lazy and so is her delivery. It sounds a lot like those rough cuts from the Sasha days that never made it on the album.

Majmun

Something entirely different...

Why did Marina remove the best part of FROOT from the video version? She just wants to flop, doesn't she?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Something entirely different...

Why did Marina remove the best part of FROOT from the video version? She just wants to flop, doesn't she?
Editing that part out ruined it big time plus the vid being as uneventful as it was its begging to flop imo. She looked great at least.

TOURNEY UPDATE: RIHANNA and BJORK are tied.

This is the LAST day to vote in the semifinal rounds! Make sure to send either Rihanna or Bjork over to the final four bracket before voting closes in the next few hours!

iXoeM0ToCbJ98.png

ibhnKyBQLLQeIe.png

VOTING IS EASY! JUST CLICK HERE AND WRITE YOUR CHOICE IN THE SUBJECT LINE.

This is the sequence for the final stretch of the OT-X Tournament:

Winners Bracket Finals: Madonna vs Lady Gaga
Losers Bracket Finals: Beyonce vs _________
Tourney Final Round: _________ vs _________

The winner will be crowned "POPGAF Ultimate Fave," and the four lotto winners will be declared following the final vote. We're nearing the end people! May the best bitch win!

Majmun

Editing that part out ruined it big time plus the vid being as uneventful as it was its begging to flop imo. She looked great at least.

Yeah, those boobs WOW

I never liked FROOT. Listened to it a few times and it wasn't for me. But it clicked a few days ago when they played it in the club. The part that made me like it is the part that they edited out for the video. lame

Floridian

I love how Beyoncé; the Queen of stealth releases, can release a $5 video on a Friday night and make it so good. It's nice to see her fun side.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Any sistren play WoW?
I was thinking about starting up again, but I only have the normal game + Burning Crusade (is that the first expansion?). I was going to upgrade to one or two more, but the only one you can seem to purchase is the newest now...

royalan

I was thinking about starting up again, but I only have the normal game + Burning Crusade (is that the first expansion?). I was going to upgrade to one or two more, but the only one you can seem to purchase is the newest now...
That's because they combined the old expansions. If you bought the game at any point you have access to all the content up to Warlords.

The Flop

Banned
If these previews 1 2 and 3 of their new music video for "Sledgehammer" are anything to go by. Then y'all better be perched for the storm that's coming.

They even hittin' the UK for X Factor on the 7th. They going global now.

The new girl group is here.

fifth-harmony-yrb-thatgrapejuice-600x813.jpg

Now, can people stop saying Fifth Hew?many

maggie_newspaper.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
That's because they combined the old expansions. If you bought the game at any point you have access to all the content up to Warlords.
Oh shit. Thanks. I (clearly) haven't played in years. At least two now, I think. Since that's the case, I definitely might start up again.

The multi-facetted, Mr. Otis Sallid has signed on as co-director/producer on 5x platinum recording super star, Mariah Carey’s All I Want for Christmas is You Christmas concert, at New York’s Beacon Theatre, December 15, 16, 18, 20 and 21st.

Mr. Sallid will work in partnership with the award-winning creative force, the incomparable and versatile Debbie Allen, to make this unprecedented appearance by Mariah, a truly memorable event.

Is this the part where I start regretting not purchasing tickets to Mariah's special NYC shows next month?

no

But I must admit that Debbie Allen is FLAWLESS and her involvement is very exciting indeed :-0

Folks, we're nearing the final round of the game. First off, here the results of the last semifinal match of the tournament:

ibvN1pWHDO1UMr.png

RIHANNA wins handily at the end of the third voting day, leaving BJORK out in the elimination grounds with Britney and her kin! Congrats to RIH and all the stans who support her!

With that said, we're finally ready to announce your tournament finalists.

it6eeUP7afDbT.png

Thank you guys so much for supporting me and the game all this time! I really really appreciate every PM you send me and it always makes me feel energized to keep this shit show going. You're all AWESOME and I love you with all my pants.

Final round details coming soon! xoxo

7/11 after listening to it now, is a cute drunk song. There's really no substance there but it's really just a "Hanging out with my bitches getting ready to go to the club pregaming in the whip" type song.

The video was cute too! Pretty much made with an iPhone 6, edited and uploaded straight to YouTube. Only the cheap #Queen lol!

And here it comes:

ivVKOFqkDTvv6.png

It's the fight many of us have been waiting for. Mother Monster finally faces the Material Girl in a fight for your vote. This is the big one folks. Make your voices heard!

Introducing our user-submitted contender playlists! Take a listen while you decide on a fave:

HOW TO VOTE: CLICK HERE and enter in the name of your choice in the subject field. It's that easy!!

Remember, votes could mean prizes! Each vote counts toward the lotto pool drawing at the end of the game, so work for that amazon gift card gyorl.

Now, let my PM box have it sistren. I'm ready. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom